New moderators (3 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I would like to nominate Don Bes, Jeeks, Zlatan and Swag.

Don Bes is regular, gets along well with the forum members and knows how it all works.

Jeeks is objective, knowledgeable and regular.

Zlatan is also regular, has been here a long time and obviously wants it badly :D

Swag is regular, objective, clever, non confrontational and has sound views on football.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
All (OK, mostly ;) good choices in here, everyone.

++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Swag is regular, objective, clever, non confrontational and has sound views on football.
Almost makes you want to double-check my passport, doesn't it? :cheesy:

Thanks, Dan. :touched:

Being a mod wouldn't necessarily be my favorite thing to do/be, but maybe that's what might make me a half-decent one... I'd definitely consider it.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
All (OK, mostly ;) good choices in here, everyone.

Almost makes you want to double-check my passport, doesn't it? :cheesy:

Thanks, Dan. :touched:

Being a mod wouldn't necessarily be my favorite thing to do/be, but maybe that's what might make me a half-decent one... I'd definitely consider it.

Dont thank me, its my pleasure to suck up to you! :p

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
They would be too drunk to do that :D Nicole would be perfect for a mod, well kinda :D
I am not a drunk damnit!

Oh and I nominated...

Zlatan
Shadowfax
Menace

and for the female member (dont pick me please!!)

It would have to be Fabi, she is the only one with any sense!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
A mod who wont turn into a prick.

Zlatan will, Desmond will, Stuart already did.

Shadowfax is already a prick, pick him. :D Or give it to Nick if he still wants it. If he wants it id like him to get it.

I'm insulted Emma. So you're saying I'm NOT a prick already? :(

Bah, I'm a bigger prick than Shadowfax will ever be :stuckup:

++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Zlatan is also regular, has been here a long time and obviously wants it badly :D
:D

I wouldnt say I want it badly, but yeah, I'd like to do it why not.

At least I dont try to hide it like Andy ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Swag is a MUST for the moderating position. He is by far the forum's best poster, and that is not just because he's a genious.

Greg also does not force opinions down other people's throats, something that I do all too often when it comes to football.

I have to say no to Zlatan, simply because he is just like myself in the hardass opinions catagory.

Or we could just bring Erik back because he's the man.

But in reality Martin will pick who he wants for the position, so lets let him decide who he wants instead of arguing over the matter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
That's exactly why I didn't nominate you or Zlatan. I forgot to nominate Erik, he would make an excellent mod(again?). :)
That's exactly right. And perhaps it's better to have basically "neutral" moderators doing the dirty work. Some could abuse their power when their biased opinions make them close down a suspect thread or what have you..

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I think Don Bes and Dan should be moderators because they never put down people's opinions and they all have a broad point of view.

Swag is a shoe-in. Along with Besmir and Dan, I've never read a post where this guy has put anyone down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)