New moderators (3 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Well, this place is in dire need of some moderation - lets be frank.

Thought it would a be a fun if fruitless exercise to have a poll to see who the favourite members are (in terms of potentially becoming a mod) - with the new owner soon to be in charge, this could hopefully give him some assistance when he chooses his moderating staff.

Anyone who would like to be considered put your name (and case!) forward here, I'll start a poll once we have enough applicants. Existing mods don't be shy, you can apply too :D

Oh, if you want to nominate someone as well, that will be ok.

Cheers!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I want to nominate DESMOND, he's here often, he's a knowledgeable fan and I don't recall the last time he's been in a fight (if ever!) because he always treats everyone with respect.

I've had the job - it would take *a lot* to convince me to come back and I doubt anyone wants me back there anyway :D

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #3
    Solid nomination! Desmond would make an excellent mod imo

And who the hell is that in your avatar? Don't tell me its your new boyfriend? Are you over me already! :down:

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #5
    he's not a patch on me :stuckup: ;)

Erik I think you should be mod again. The mod forum is so lonely atm, there's nobody there to help me derial the threads :D

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #7
    Yeah, I quit. Still technically a mod though. Techincally :devil:

nd I still get those bloody reported post messages ffs :(

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #9
    why do you think I go out and get pissed every night :D

you got msn or summink, you're derialing my thread ! ;)

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #11
    yahoomail is down. You want to add me its in my profile

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I nominate Zlatan, swag and Don Bes. They are very regular, they know the site well and they are objective most of the time.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Yeah, I'd do it. Actually, I've stated my case a few times before, can't bother typing again. I'll see if I can find those posts tho.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Not neccessary mate ;)

Oh you have no idea. You lot will be begging for Tom to come back, remembering his rule as "the good old days" :D

Besides, it doesnt really matter if I like someone or not, but if they cross the line. But, naturally, members who have been here longer and who are well-known in the forum will be given the benefit of the doubt sooner than new memmbers who start trouble.

P.S. I guess I'll keep you guessing whether I like you or not. Not that you really care ;)

Not really. I wouldnt really close down threads until they really got out of hand, after which I would reopen them after "cleaning them up" from certain posts. Also, I wouldnt close down threads gone off topic. Actually, I'd only close down duplicate threads. And when I mean "get out of hand" I dont mean some swearing or heated discussions, but rather when they turn into insult-fests, like this one has between azzuri and lucaino moggi.

Fuck me, this sounds too mcuh like a political campaign :D

But relax, I probably wont be made mod ;)

I'd take part in the discussions rather than close the threads. No reason to close it just because I don't agree with some of the views expressed in it.

Only by your own choice, why would I want to drive anyone out?

Don't get me wrong Jae, I absolutely don't care about his views, whether they're pro-american or anti-american, and he can say whatever he wants, just withouth the personal insults. That's it, I dont mind him msaying what he thinks or how he feels, just a bit calmer and more civilised withouth personal insults.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)