New moderators (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
undoubtedly. graham is a great mod as well, but he is too "mod" for my liking. erik was the greatest, he never closed a single thread and was the king of off topic :howler:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
undoubtedly. graham is a great mod as well, but he is too "mod" for my liking. erik was the greatest, he never closed a single thread and was the king of off topic :howler:
Bah :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Lisa and Nina were the best mods this forum ever had

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
well im here for 2 years more than you are (not that its something to bragg about) but i believe i know better on this one :D
Well I think you can as good as impression in one year as in three. Besides, were talking present not history here. :groan:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

it's better to have basically "neutral" moderators doing the dirty work. Some could abuse their power when their biased opinions make them close down a suspect thread or what have you..
well said...

A good moderator sould RESPECT everyone,
even the newest member of this comunity
(and maybe the ones who souldnt if he was just a poster,

he sould realise the RESPONSIBILITIES he has,
a moderator isnt just a honour title,
it demands some work to do,time and knowledge
a moderator sould be very obiective and dont get carried away from personal emotions,

the mods sould represent the dif groups-cliques,
(like the American lobby,the English,the DP,the anti DP)
we sould keep the balance and dont make it a private place,
if all,or the majority of the moderators belong to one group then...

its a Juventus-football forum,
for the love of our team keep it that way
(team turdface members excluded)
unless we want our off-topic side of our forum to become bigger than the entire forum,
we sould be here to discuss about Juventus
(not AND about Juventus)

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #96
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Lisa and Nina were the best mods this forum ever had
    Didn't really see much of Lisa but i agree with you on Nina, and also I don't think any female posters on here would be up to the task of moderation.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Nina? I remember she was cursing about me in a foreign language and Nick was hot for her.

Tom was probably the best mod because he never flinched. Not even for Incublow. Though his moderation was shit because he closed my threads the bastard! :D

Females for mod? I wouldnt do it, Fabiana couldnt do it, Nicole would be annoying and Claire would just do nothing and thus waste a space. Just choose a metrosexual :D

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #100
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    Tom was probably the best mod because he never flinched. Not even for Incublow. Though his moderation was shit because he closed my threads the bastard! :D
    If ever I needed a spot of self promotion for sig material, this is it :touched:

oh, and bastard is a compliment in mod-land. It means you're doing your job :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)