Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    What is this thing going to cost?

are we talking billions?
    questions over questions....:D

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003
    I heard it will have a trophy room and a "hisrtory" room.. Maybe like a museum or something:confused: and I heard that the chairs will be closer to the pitch:confused:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Hey but i was thinking of this setas thing.

Looking at the delle alpi closely, the nearest seat is very far from the pitch, and there is the track between.

If they put some seats very close, they will have to be upper than the field right?. They can do that, but whne they reach the seats that are already there, the gys will cant see! because of the inclination!. Im talking about the ones that will be in the closest normal seats that are already there.

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Hey but i was thinking of this setas thing.

Looking at the delle alpi closely, the nearest seat is very far from the pitch, and there is the track between.

If they put some seats very close, they will have to be upper than the field right?. They can do that, but whne they reach the seats that are already there, the gys will cant see! because of the inclination!. Im talking about the ones that will be in the closest normal seats that are already there.
    I don't know, I have never been to the Delle Alpi befor, But I think I got your idea.... I really don't know how will they do that:confused:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    :howler: a pic says a thousand words :D and i was scratching my head abt :wth: u were talking abt :D

oh well, dun wori abt it, i'm sure designers and management hv thought abt that and i'm sure they hv a more workable idea ;) :D All we can do is wait and see what it will look like in the end :)

BTW, pls dun take up drawing :rolleyes: :D

satu

Jun 26, 2003
    Hydde, what's that??? :D :D

Nah, they will restructure everything, so the problem that a new seats on the running track might disturb the former front seat will not be an issue. Change a 70000 and so into 38000 is like build a whole new stadium. A much smaller one that is :(
    This is shit.
    DA might not full all the time, but to have a stadium with only 38000 seats for a team like Juventus is a joke.

I like the idea bout the stores and museum tough. It's cool. :)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    having an empty 70000 seat stadium is also a joke..it shows weakness man.. juve dont deserve that... eventhough 38000 is quit liltle... i think around 50 000 is more appropriate. i dun like the idea juve cuttin out the lower class fan..i sure that wasnt what they intended

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    Reducing the capacity to below 40000 is really really s**t....
    Delle Alpi will be next Turin's Library just like Highbury in London.....

"Please Quiet and Sit Properly"

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Yes, ironicly, arsenal have a stadium with 39000 setas and are dying to have a stadium with 70000 +.

Ireally think that 50k 45 k, will be more than ok. With the pòpular tickets mantaining their price, and even lower will be good.

And the new seats, with a high price, because they will be very cool and some VIP´s will help a lot.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++
    Reducing the capacity to below 40000 is really really s**t....
    Delle Alpi will be next Turin's Library just like Highbury in London.....

"Please Quiet and Sit Properly"
    I see that very boring, but at the same way,, the people that go to the highbury are so polite:eek:

I cant imagine Boca Juniors´s "La Bombonera" with those seats so close to the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)