New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (2 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Inter is so boring, that their fans come to our forum and try to discuss here with us, they should go to their forum and celebrate the coppa italia..

and BTW, I want an investigation why the goal of trez was not given against inter in the super coppa..

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
How about learning your own history quite a bit first. What major trophies has inter won after the days of Dezso Solti?

...and yes, go fake more passports will you?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
BFC82 said:
Just being relegated is not enough, your whole corrupted, cheating, lying and mafioso organization should de dissolved. You have no place in football, and is just a cancer that must be cured. I would be so ashamed to be Juve fan, how many scudetti does it to take to turn a blind eye to whats really going on? How can you celebrate your teams successes knowing what you know, knowing that supporting this team you support their actions?

An inter fan does not have much to celebrate, but at least we can all go home knowing that our team plays football the honest way.

Shame...

and rot in hell juve mafiosos!

You know what's funny? Your ever transparent hate and resentment. Obviously your views are coloured enough to make for any worthy rationalisations. With such comments on the 28 times champions of Italy you arent condemning a team, you're condemning the system as a whole. And if that be the case, Juventus alone is not to blame. Your tone of voice seems to suggest that Juve arent capable of winning titles the way they did - but I've got news for you. We won an awful number of titles before the Triade, including a European Championship, we'll win an awful number after the Triade as well. Let's not forget though, 'if' the Triade is proven guilty, it's only because of a nexus that is currently the dark underbelly that prevails in the Italian championship. I'm not trying to condone these actions mind you, but if you think Juve is dirty and everybody else is clean, you're about to experience an awakening the size of the void in Mancini's brain. And besides dont Inter already know better than anyone else, that money cant buy titles?

Sep 28, 2002
BFC82 said:
Just being relegated is not enough, your whole corrupted, cheating, lying and mafioso organization should de dissolved. You have no place in football, and is just a cancer that must be cured. I would be so ashamed to be Juve fan, how many scudetti does it to take to turn a blind eye to whats really going on? How can you celebrate your teams successes knowing what you know, knowing that supporting this team you support their actions?

An inter fan does not have much to celebrate, but at least we can all go home knowing that our team plays football the honest way.

Shame...

and rot in hell juve mafiosos!

hey, how bout this. if we DO get relegated, i bet you 100$ we will come back to A and win another scudetto sooner than you lot win your 14th.

what you say?
please talk.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Fliakis said:
hey, how bout this. if we DO get relegated, i bet you 100$ we will come back to A and win another scudetto sooner than you lot win your 14th.

what you say?
please talk.

Depends, is Juve going to stop hand picking the ref's?

Sep 28, 2002
BFC82 said:
Depends, is Juve going to stop hand picking the ref's?
moggi is out, isnt he. still, how hilarious is it. im telling you that inter wont win the scudetto even if juventus are in b and you still put the blame on referees.

inter for the club of the century. :jester:

and why are you ignoring this post.

Erkka said:
How about learning your own history quite a bit first. What major trophies has inter won after the days of Dezso Solti?

...and yes, go fake more passports will you?
i know you go to sleep with clean conscience but still..

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Matteo.. said:
Well, the correct spelling is stupid, so what did you just say?
i know that exactly.
ok now trying to spell stupid and stupit, when you feel so angry to people.
Can you feel the defferent? stupit is just too stupid...

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
@Interista:

It's fairly simple here. You're frustrated, because your team hasn't really won anything since 1989. And don't get me started on that lousy Coppa. It's normal you're looking for extern reasons why you always lose. After all, you have a president who has been putting millions into your club. Every year, every month, every week, every day, every minute, every second you don't win, you grow more and more frustrated. So when an event like this pops up, you have an outlet for that frustration. I understand you, I really do. But be classy about it and walk away. This has got nothing to do with Inter's intern problems.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
BFC82 said:
Get it through your head, Juve dug themselves in this hole. Also, the evidence is in right in front of your face, now if you do not want to believe it or would rather just ignore it, then just your prerogative.

Oh and by the way, has anyone here signed the petition to send Juve to serie B? Just wondering is all......
well i believe in a verdict nothing more, over the years we've seen soo many allegations against this club, and nothing more just allegations. So until their poven, thats the way they will be.

an interesting thing is, wat will ur club and all the other clubs say if next season u fail again ? who r u going to pin it on ? as moggi wont be in this club anymore...

am sure u will find someone else..

and hey noneed to have some childish remarks abt ppl's sisters or watever, grow up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)