New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (5 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jus_Juve said:
Haha. how naive can you be. Why Man Utd was or is the most famous club in the world? Because they used to win tonns of trophies.

Why Real Madrid has millions of fans eventhough they r not winnig? Because they got soccer super stars.

We have neither, we will have tonns of fans? Laughable.

Yes most are glory hunters, but hey, glory hunters are fans too, they help generate revenues. With revenues the club can progress.

Are you telling me you are contended with juve just being a mediocre soccer club? If yes, why didnt u support teams from Serie C instead?

The reasons for supporting juve are many, but there is no doubt seeking for victory is also one of the main reasons. DAre you deny.
:disagree: remember milan were relegated and won teh CL, fiorentina were relegeted (with none of our success or status) and have qualified for the Cl this season, you know nothing about football but maybe you should go put your head in the oven because you are so pessimistic i am starting to think that you make menace look like the incredible happy man. i will be here if we fail to return to serie a, i will be here if we o to c1, i will be here when we return to the top of the game in italy...where will you be???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
milan were relegated for matchfixing in the 80s. do you see anyone mentioning that? :toast:
Thats the 80s. Times have changed brother. Now everything involve money. No? Well what got us into trouble in the frist place? Greed. Greed = money.

Football nowadays is about money. No money no talk. Ask Chelsea how much they bought Essien for. 1mil world record? No.

Yes there is still some hope left, not all aspects about football is about money. But in the aspect of recovery, we do need money.

Juve a global brand? Yes, thats before the scandal. Now? I am not sure, we are not sure.

Enron used to be a global brand, the biggest company in US. What happen to it? Is it still a global brand?

Nottingham forest used to be European Champions. Are they still in the EPL now?

Times will change, you cant you compare things straight. Its like Armstrong first stepped on the moon in the 60s is a big thing. Now? No big deal. (Astrnaunts wise)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
IMO, there are alot of rich people who want to invest in Juve. I am sure that there is another Abramovich (let me say Bill Gate ;) ) who will help us from this shit

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
@Jus_Juve: You can stop supporting Juventus as of now. I'm releasing you from your duties. Your recent words have done nothing but pointing out you will not support a club in Serie C and you're also confident Juve will never go back up.

Good for you :thumbs:

Now go tell everyone this is Inter's year.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
:disagree: remember milan were relegated and won teh CL, fiorentina were relegeted (with none of our success or status) and have qualified for the Cl this season, you know nothing about football but maybe you should go put your head in the oven because you are so pessimistic i am starting to think that you make menace look like the incredible happy man. i will be here if we fail to return to serie a, i will be here if we o to c1, i will be here when we return to the top of the game in italy...where will you be???
A case of the kettle calling the pot black?

Having you and others who think like you wont help juve back to the top. Juve need more realistic options for reching back the top than just pure loyalty and passion. This you must understand.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Matteo.. said:
@Jus_Juve: You can stop supporting Juventus as of now. I'm releasing you from your duties. Your recent words have done nothing but pointing out you will not support a club in Serie C and you're also confident Juve will never go back up.

Good for you :thumbs:

Now go tell everyone this is Inter's year.
Sorry to disappoint, I am no Inter nor Milan fan. I am just sick of people here thinking in a naive way.

Speaking about Serie C line-ups and happy with just qualifying for CL, winning titles with all youth players (when was the last time our youth system produced a Leo Messi or Robinho) and an old Del Piero. You sounded as though you have supported Notts County all your life.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Jus_Juve said:
Sorry to disappoint, I am no Inter nor Milan fan. I am just sick of people here thinking in a naive way.

Speaking about Serie C line-ups and happy with just qualifying for CL, winning titles with all youth players (when was the last time our youth system produced a Leo Messi or Robinho) and an old Del Piero. You sounded as though you have supported Notts County all your life.
FFS. It won't be all youth players if we do get demoted to C. Fiorentina crawled their way back up and so will we. You're too negative.

Sep 28, 2002
Jus_Juve said:
Thats the 80s. Times have changed brother. Now everything involve money. No? Well what got us into trouble in the frist place? Greed. Greed = money.

Football nowadays is about money. No money no talk. Ask Chelsea how much they bought Essien for. 1mil world record? No.

Yes there is still some hope left, not all aspects about football is about money. But in the aspect of recovery, we do need money.

Juve a global brand? Yes, thats before the scandal. Now? I am not sure, we are not sure.

Enron used to be a global brand, the biggest company in US. What happen to it? Is it still a global brand?

Nottingham forest used to be European Champions. Are they still in the EPL now?

Times will change, you cant you compare things straight. Its like Armstrong first stepped on the moon in the 60s is a big thing. Now? No big deal. (Astrnaunts wise)
you are comparing irrelevant things. did enron have millions and millions of fans world wide? did someone sport enron jersey with CEO's name on the back?

and forrest were never a global brand, ffs, they have only one league title..

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Of course I dont want to start a heated arguement with a fellow Juventini. But please at least give comments that at least will give other juventinis hope, instead of saying we will be ok in Serie B or C. Just qualifying for CL is sufficient.

Millions of juventinis around the world look up to juve for motivations, dreams and aspirations. And all you guys can do is stay around and talk about Serie B line ups. From gunning for CL and Serie A titles to aiming for CL qualifications and promotion back to Serie A, you can handle it nicely doesnt mean others around the world can. Cant you guys just give others some hope to cling on to in this dark times? Not everyone can swallow this bitter pill you know.

Its like telling a cancer patient you got no hope, its time to die.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Jus_Juve said:
Of course I dont want to start a heated arguement with a fellow Juventini. But please at least give comments that at least will give other juventinis hope, instead of saying we will be ok in Serie B or C. Just qualifying for CL is sufficient.

Millions of juventinis around the world look up to juve for motivations, dreams and aspirations. And all you guys can do is stay around and talk about Serie B line ups. From gunning for CL and Serie A titles to aiming for CL qualifications and promotion back to Serie A, you can handle it nicely doesnt mean others around the world can. Cant you guys just give others some hope to cling on to in this dark times? Not everyone can swallow this bitter pill you know.

Actually WE are the ones that are giving hope and YOU are the other side.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jus_Juve said:
A case of the kettle calling the pot black?

Having you and others who think like you wont help juve back to the top. Juve need more realistic options for reching back the top than just pure loyalty and passion. This you must understand.
so fiorentina fans must have wasted their time turning out in numbers to support their team when they were demoted, get a grip on yourself , i will support them now and i will supprt them wherever they go. how can that be the pot calling the kettle black? you my friend are on drugs

Jus_Juve said:

when was the last time ANY european team produced one???barca poached messi at a young age but is hardly a comparison?

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
so fiorentina fans must have wasted their time turning out in numbers to support their team when they were demoted, get a grip on yourself , i will support them now and i will supprt them wherever they go. how can that be the pot calling the kettle black? you my friend are on drugs

when was the last time ANY european team produced one???barca poached messi at a young age but is hardly a comparison?
Alright...The juve case has really sadden me to the extend of anguish. Any insults I made was unintentional. At the end of the day, I do not wish to upset or have any grudges with a fellow juventini....I just hope good news will come instead of reading people's comments on Serie B lines up. The thought of relegation really frightens me....

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jus_Juve said:

are you mad?i have been saying we will progress and relegetion will not hold us back, that we will end up back at out rightfull place at the top of italian football and that the fans will pull us through. what more do you want me to say to give us hope??

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jus_Juve said:
Alright...The juve case has really sadden me to the extend of anguish. Any insults I made was unintentional. At the end of the day, I do not wish to upset or have any grudges with a fellow juventini....I just hope good news will come instead of reading people's comments on Serie B lines up. The thought of relegation really frightens me....
it frightens me too but if we are relkegated it will be deserved. we will come back my friend dont worry about that, we have the support and a global brand, i swear we will not go the way of napoli....keep the faith

arc

Mar 11, 2004
JuveBoy said:
IMO, there are alot of rich people who want to invest in Juve. I am sure that there is another Abramovich (let me say Bill Gate ;) ) who will help us from this shit

that will be me

mark my word, just gimme some time (10-15years)

but i really dont hope juventus got stucked in lower divison

btw, wht jus_juve said is so sadly true :cry:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
cristoforo1897 said:
I have just heard Moggi broke down and started to cry in the investigation does anyone else know what happened yesterday? I cant find any reports or has it not been made public?
ZhiXin said:
I just saw an interview and Moggi said that he doesn't have the mood and energy to answer any questions to the press. He just wants to defend himself. This is from ESPN supersports.
1 extract of the interview

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)