New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (17 Viewers)

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Some people talked about coming clean after the relegation and that it wouldnt matter if we dont win titles and CLs anymore.

Hypocrites. They talk about some section of the fans being glory hunters if they abandon Juve if they got relegated. Well in fact by supporting Juve in the first place we are already a glory hunter in the eyes of supporters of Messina, Wigan, Notts County, Bari.

Some even spoke like no big deal in Serie B and that we can go back to what we were after one or two seasons. Well I felt they are NUTS. These people are either kids or men/women who have never come out to the society before. They talked about things involving millions as if it was child's play. Naive to say the least

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Jus_Juve said:
Some people talked about coming clean after the relegation and that it wouldnt matter if we dont win titles and CLs anymore.

Hypocrites. They talk about some section of the fans being glory hunters if they abandon Juve if they got relegated. Well in fact by supporting Juve in the first place we are already a glory hunter in the eyes of supporters of Messina, Wigan, Notts County, Bari.

Some even spoke like no big deal in Serie B and that we can go back to what we were after one or two seasons. Well I felt they are NUTS. These people are either kids or men/women who have never come out to the society before. They talked about things involving millions as if it was child's play. Naive to say the least
You don't know the first thing about football.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Jus_Juve said:
A suggar daddy gonna save us ?
Well, to begin with that's not unlikely.

What I mean is you have clubs that can overcome things like these. The fact Juventus has become a brand even strengthens this, because it's a very good brand, one you don't just throw away. Not only will Juventus always have a big fanbase (although a much smaller one than the one we have now) backing them up, they'll also be a smart investment, once they're in Serie B.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Jus_Juve said:

:agree: absolutely. the higher u climb, the more pain u'll feel when u fall. the case of viola cant apply on this one.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Matteo.. said:
Well, to begin with that's not unlikely.

What I mean is you have clubs that can overcome things like these. The fact Juventus has become a brand even strengthens this, because it's a very good brand, one you don't just throw away. Not only will Juventus always have a big fanbase (although a much smaller one than the one we have now) backing them up, they'll also be a smart investment, once they're in Serie B.
hey seven maybe you should talk to m_elyyan as he believes that if juve are relegated to serie a or c1 then.......juve will never get promoted again, this i cannot understand, we will come back,in fact it may help strengthen the bond between the team and the fans who stick by juve. make no mistake juve will come through this and not even relegation will stop this club from progressing, it may just set us back a few years but we will win titles again, the fan base is strong and worldwide and many will rally round the team in their darkest hour

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
hey seven maybe you should talk to m_elyyan as he believes that if juve are relegated to serie a or c1 then.......juve will never get promoted again, this i cannot understand, we will come back,in fact it may help strengthen the bond between the team and the fans who stick by juve. make no mistake juve will come through this and not even relegation will stop this club from progressing, it may just set us back a few years but we will win titles again, the fan base is strong and worldwide and many will rally round the team in their darkest hour
You mean by having many fans but with crap players we can win? Are you joking?

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Yeah come through this and go back to the top. Very possible if its in the olden times. Now everything is about money. Juve and football destruction all started with greed. Greed = money.

No money you want to go back to the top? With what? Fans blood or donations

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
No CLs to play, not gunning for the Serie A titles you think investors will still come?

Yes they will come, the small inverstors that is. Small investors result in a small club, and there is always a limit to where a small club will go. Unless its in the 40s and 50s where small clubs or clubs with not much investment could go on to win the CLs.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Jus_Juve said:
No CLs to play, not gunning for the Serie A titles you think investors will still come?

Yes they will come, the small inverstors that is. Small investors result in a small club, and there is always a limit to where a small club will go. Unless its in the 40s and 50s where small clubs or clubs with not much investment could go on to win the CLs.
FFS. Imagine a Juventus with no money whatsoever, no investors, no players. But a hell of a lot of fans. Seems like a wise investment to me.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Some even said about coming clean after the relegation.

I tell you, its human nature not to forgive a convict. I am those who are willing to give people a second chance, and maybe so are you.

But there are millions of supporters in the world, are they all like you and me? So gracious and willing to give a second chance?

Companies will invest or support things with prospect. Not a club that has been relegated for match fixing and with a history of bad doings.

Remember, good things people may forget easily, but bad things and bad reputations will go on with you till your death bed.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jus_Juve said:
You mean by having many fans but with crap players we can win? Are you joking?
no i am saying that if juve fans stay loyal, continue to buy merchandise and turn up at the stadium for the next few years we will still be in a stronger position than roma, we will recover in a few years time and be restored to gory. juve as seven says is a brand and marketted all over the world, the fans will come and so will the players. look at it this way, cheslsea are buying short term success, juve are geared at long term success, demotion would only be a blip in the grand plan an in 20 years we will look back at this as the rebirth of the team

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Jus_Juve said:

I tell you, its human nature not to forgive a convict. I am those who are willing to give people a second chance, and maybe so are you.

But there are millions of supporters in the world, are they all like you and me? So gracious and willing to give a second chance?

Companies will invest or support things with prospect. Not a club that has been relegated for match fixing and with a history of bad doings.

Remember, good things people may forget easily, but bad things and bad reputations will go on with you till your death bed.
WTF are you talking about? No one ever liked Juventus. It's not like that's going to change. But Juventini will always be behind their club no matter what. Besides the gloryhunters will return as well.

Sep 28, 2002
Jus_Juve said:

milan were relegated for matchfixing in the 80s. do you see anyone mentioning that? :toast:

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Matteo.. said:
FFS. Imagine a Juventus with no money whatsoever, no investors, no players. But a hell of a lot of fans. Seems like a wise investment to me.

Haha. how naive can you be. Why Man Utd was or is the most famous club in the world? Because they used to win tonns of trophies.

Why Real Madrid has millions of fans eventhough they r not winnig? Because they got soccer super stars.

We have neither, we will have tonns of fans? Laughable.

Yes most are glory hunters, but hey, glory hunters are fans too, they help generate revenues. With revenues the club can progress.

Are you telling me you are contended with juve just being a mediocre soccer club? If yes, why didnt u support teams from Serie C instead?

The reasons for supporting juve are many, but there is no doubt seeking for victory is also one of the main reasons. DAre you deny.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Jus_Juve said:
Haha. how naive can you be. Why Man Utd was or is the most famous club in the world? Because they used to win tonns of trophies.

Why Real Madrid has millions of fans eventhough they r not winnig? Because they got soccer super stars.

We have neither, we will have tonns of fans? Laughable.

Yes most are glory hunters, but hey, glory hunters are fans too, they help generate revenues. With revenues the club can progress.

Are you telling me you are contended with juve just being a mediocre soccer club? If yes, why didnt u support teams from Serie C instead?

The reasons for supporting juve are many, but there is no doubt seeking for victory is also one of the main reasons. DAre you deny.

Look, sonny, you can say whatever you want, but I still think Nostradamus is way ahead of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)