New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (12 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i dont know much about the law system used by the italian justice but is'nt it illegal to plant hearing devices (tapping phone lines) on somes phone with out permission of a legal court. besides do u knwo jeekls when i will honestly beilive this is true its when they find writen contracts between moogi or his son owned firm and refrees or players there has to b hard invidence either that or no evidence at all cant really convict some one just by a phone conversation after all. there has to be some sort of documentations used to get moggi or any other name amongsst the 41 names being investigated.

just like in the political world when they aquse some one they use a hard copy documentation plus a video documentation if present right?
i cant find anything against the team. i know moggi is not easy i give u that but that does'nt make him a criminal until they get him red handed or get some sort of writen agreement between him and a refree.

how is the press silence an indication that all of this was coming in the way i mean these scandals where first realized in septmber not these days this includes the phone calls. besides the match fixing was for last season not this one so i think its strange they came out now not last year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Romanisto

May 30, 2004
Translation.

Franco Zeffirelli, a magistrate from Florence and lifetime fan of Fiorentina wants Juve relegated to Serie B. He also wants the scudetto badge from last season taken away saying that it was stolen. He called Juve the queen of corruption and everyone has known this.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Romanisto said:
Translation.

Franco Zeffirelli, a magistrate from Florence and lifetime fan of Fiorentina wants Juve relegated to Serie B. He also wants the scudetto badge from last season taken away saying that it was stolen. He called Juve the queen of corruption and everyone has known this.

u seem very concerned about our club's case ? don't u ?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I may be wrong here but under match fixing that regarded as fraud, and thereforeis obviously a criminal act. If the police have sufficient or anything valid as an evidence they have a right to arrest Moggi. However that doesnt seem to be the case yet..

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Romanisto said:
Translation.

I think the first line says it all, ive never come across a fiorentina supporter who actually liked Juve or to the least has some mutual respect. I just hope we dont see a guy like this in court but I wont be suprised if we saw much worse.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jeeks said:
Considering their game against Milan, it is the only way they can play in the CL next season.
Although the match fixing is irrelevant to european matches, will this supposedly mean we wont be in the CL either?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Although the match fixing is irrelevant to european matches, will this supposedly mean we wont be in the CL either?
If we get relegated, we won't play in Europe, I thought that was obvious.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jeeks said:
If we get relegated, we won't play in Europe, I thought that was obvious.
I dont think so, because i have seen teams relegate and play in europe before although obviously not through these circumstances. Ill try to find an example, its in the back of my head but not popping out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
I dont think so, because i have seen teams relegate and play in europe before although obviously not through these circumstances. Ill try to find an example, its in the back of my head but not popping out.
Please try to pop it up.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
I have very mixed emotions about all this case.
As for the question of guilt i start to believe that this cannot be invented. moggi and the wohle board resigning are significant hints about what was going on.
But what i am concerned of is the future; On the one hand, it would strike us really hard if we'd be sent to B or even C. Imagine all the money from sponsors, all the players. they'd be gone. On the other hand, it would be a shame if Juve would not be punished for this.
Its a very difficult situation for every fan in my eyes. I do not even know what to hope for. A punishment? be forgiven? can't see what would be better... One thing is for sure; this is a very hard knock to Juve (and to the whole serie a) and even if everybody is saying that juve is "such a great team, they'll manage to rise up again" i'm not so sure about that... You have to consider that the whole mangement as well as the team probably will be build up from the scratch...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Okay I have a few examples the first one is oldham athletic UEFA Cup thanks to losing against nottingham forrest in the 89/90 season. They were already in the first division but played in europe the season after. In 90/91 they promoted to premiership.

Second is 1986 Oxford who were already in the first division too after winning league cup 3-0.

Another example is Norwich who were relegated the season they won the league cup in 1985, but unfortunately for them they couldnt particpate in the UEFA cup because of the heysell stadium ban that was imposed on english teams.

and finally the moset recent one is millwall who were in the first division lost man utd 3-0 in FA cup only to be part of the UEFA cup in the following season. Of course none of these shadow our current situtation but give a good backing in general that if you relegate your european spot doesnt affect what you may deserve. All these cup competitions are UEFA Cup specific, I dont know how champions league would deal with these matters but I can only assume it will be the same. However as I said earliar these circumstances are obviously different to ours.

Sep 28, 2002
if we get relegated we wont play in europe. just because it'll be considered that we didnt finish in top 4. even if we win tomorrow and after that we are pleaded guilty we lose our position in serie a

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fliakis said:
if we get relegated we wont play in europe. just because it'll be considered that we didnt finish in top 4. even if we win tomorrow and after that we are pleaded guilty we lose our position in serie a
hmm sad but yeah your right due to the situation we are in I guess we have no chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)