New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (12 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
mnementh said:
no it doesn't make sense...

the press silence is because the crappy results of juve, and a need to concentrate on improving the game.
why it doesnt make sence? if there really is something wrong going on, then i dont think moggi and co would eagerly want to talk about it all. though i doubt it as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
Hmm if im right it was capellos call for a press silence.. it came after a bad run in which juve were getting slated by the press. However there is a chance that all that was just coiincidental. But I find that quite to hard to believe.

if i am not wrong i think the press silence came right after the aresnal game that ended 0-0 and came after the chants and posters being displayed in the delle alpi as a sign of anger about the preformance of the team. it was moggi who announced a press silence not capello he said it was for juventus to get through the hardships they were having with there preformance right afte the 2-0 defeat.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jeeks said:
Why is it a conspiracy? So far evidence has been presented, is that not enough?
What evidence? that tape transcript.. how valid is it really? we will have to see what the court says about it. Its a conspiracy because such talk has been going on for a hell long time with no valid or sufficient evidence. I really dont call that transcript evidence unless if it matches moggis and the other persons voice and even then they will have to use some technology in that to verify it. Juve has survived the drug scandal and were proven as innocent and once again they will survive again.. or rather I hope.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's looking really bad now but I agree with both parties in this debate

While there is very likely that something fishy has been going on for some time and that Moggi & Co are guilty, we should on the other hand just wait and see, keep waiting for the evidence and the case to go further.

After all, prejudice is wrong

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
What evidence? that tape transcript.. how valid is it really? we will have to see what the court says about it. Its a conspiracy because such talk has been going on for a hell long time with no valid or sufficient evidence. I really dont call that transcript evidence unless if it matches moggis and the other persons voice and even then they will have to use some technology in that to verify it. Juve has survived the drug scandal and were proven as innocent and once again they will survive again.. or rather I hope.
Will you please show me where has it been for a long time? It was only talk, now there is proof. There is a big difference.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
juve_ruler said:
if i am not rong i think the press silence came right after the aresnal game that ended 0-0 and came after the chants and posters being displayed int he delle alpi as a sig of anger about the preformance of the team. it was moggi who announced a press silence not capello he said it was for juventus to get through the hardships they were having with there preformance right afte the 2-0 defeat.
Okay lets assume it was moggi who did call the silence. Then it was at a perfect time. Its understandble if a club does go under press silence when there own fans are swearing at the management, therefore honestly it may be a coincidence but this is nothing more than a conspiracy.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Jeeks said:
Don't you think it is a bit too silly to go for a press silence for two years in a row almost at the same time? I think last year's press silence can be justified for bad results, but this year's press silence was for more than that.
for me it's clear ! the process who led us to these scandals.
bad results -- press criticizin' -- press silence -- press spark off scandals.

like the x files series the truth is out there

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jeeks said:
Will you please show me where has it been for a long time? It was only talk, now there is proof. There is a big difference.
It hasnt been talked much in the newspaper or rather not at all, but if you ask any other italian club fan it was a common theme in there conversations. Therefore although it wasnt official news its been around for a long time for those who wanted to believe in it. Infact so much so such talk was discussed a few years ago in the english radio station five live. If im right it, the football italia presenter also mentioned something like this few years ago too. Also for those who believed in this supported there views with there sound backing of how the pattern and trend works et.c theyw ould give references to recent events and how they saw things, but it was just mere speculation and nothing was presented in the newspaper until recently. Oh and as I said I dont call that proof, the transcripts will need to be proven valid for it to be proof. The only major difference is that its happening now and not then simply because of some "proof".

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
It hasnt been talked much in the newspaper or rather not at all, but if you ask any other italian club fan it was a common theme in there conversations. Therefore although it wasnt official news its been around for a long time for those who wanted to believe in it.
Thank you, this proves what I have been saying that this time it is different and it is more serious, with evidence!

Sep 28, 2002
PhRoZeN said:
how ridiculous would it be if we would come out clean only because of technicality, say that these transcrips were receivef illegally etc. if that trascript is real i dont need any more evidence.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
buffon : “I stopped in the autumn of 2005, when it was banned for players to gamble. I have always respected the rules, both legal and disciplinary. I only ever bet on foreign football and other sports, because in Italy I was not allowed to do anything else.”

channel4

don't u think it's takin' a little bit too much ?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fliakis said:
how ridiculous would it be if we would come out clean only because of technicality, say that these transcrips were receivef illegally etc. if that trascript is real i dont need any more evidence.
This is what I really don't want. Getting away with a scandal by some lawyer manoevering.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Jeeks said:
Why is it a conspiracy? So far evidence has been presented, is that not enough?

i think jeeks the evidence provided in the very beinging was ruled as not convicting i mean that masaerti issue was ruled out to be a normal converation as for the other evidence what makes u soooo sure its true i mean we still have'nt heard the juventus side of the story till this moment we r getting information from one side and not both sides. i personally think its a massive mistake that juventus still have the press silence cos what this is doing is basically preventing any juventus chance for defence. i would love to see moggi come out and have a press conference where he says what is going on and say his side of the story to make things alot easier but this current situation is ruining the entire teams reputation world wide the story is huge over here. they have had a show about it in al jazeerah sports who are the sole owners of showing the italian league int he middle east and they find it ridiculas that juventus still maintain there press silence despite these very serious scandals roaming around them mainly after milan lazio and fiorentina's scandals are not as serious as our which come as chain first doping,.then cannavaro's drug issue, and then moggi and refrees, then u have the drug trafficing issue which involves an ex juve player( not that juventus have anything to do with that) and now finnally but not least buffon this makes it a long chain of scandal surrounding the team.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the press silence came as a result of the results and press hammerig the team and i think it was aright move back then but now its plain stupidity that they still have it in action with all this.
buffon : “I stopped in the autumn of 2005, when it was banned for players to gamble. I have always respected the rules, both legal and disciplinary. I only ever bet on foreign football and other sports, because in Italy I was not allowed to do anything else.”

channel4

don't u think it's takin' a little bit too much ?
i think its not a lie bec he went and had a hearing that lasted for 2 hours where he was asked about this betting issue, since it illegal that soccer layers get involved in betting actions. u see once again i thik the best thing to end all this is for the itlian soccer federation to put clear and very strict rules and none of this will happen. i will consider that the juventus scandal is true dont u think that if there was a very strict set of rule and laws that control the game this would'nt have haopen in the first place and people like moggiw ould get punished immediatly not after a long period of time???????

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Zeffirelli Voglio vedere la Juventus in B

14:56 del 13 maggio

Franco Zeffirelli, grande regista, tifoso storico viola e 'nemico' della Juve, a proposito del caos del calcio e dei bianconeri, ha detto: ''Voglio vedere la Juve in B. E intanto che le sia tolto lo scudetto dell'anno scorso, che ha rubato. La Juventus è stata la regina della corruzione, lo sapevamo tutti''.
can anyone please translate this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)