New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (24 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Romanisto said:
voluntarily presented himself for questioning by magistrates on Saturday amid allegations of betting improprieties.
Thats very brave from him.

Romanisto said:
Italian media have speculated that the Parma probe might be related to Buffon, who joined Juventus from Parma in 2001.
This is something I mentioned earliar, apparently if its true then Juve should not be punished for that as it has nothing to do with them. Betting addiction started back in his parma days therefore what the hell send parma down too :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stephan said:
think about the bright side, capello would probably leave :p
Yep the only bright side. Lets hope he does leave, if not then ill tell the press he was involved in some scandal too, which leaves no choice but to force him out. :D

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Jeeks said:
Losing this year's title comes with the relegation.

I don't think this year we've been under the mercy of the referres. most of our won matches were clean. I mean no penality not given to our opponents , no extra time given to us ! we were beaten by milan , we worthly won the matches against inter and roma. but we struggled many times to draw against smaller teams......
Where is the manipulation on that ??

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Yep the only bright side. Lets hope he does leave, if not then ill tell the press he was involved in some scandal too, which leaves no choice but to force him out. :D

We all wanted cappello to leave but not in such scandalous way :disagree:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
zizoufan said:
I don't think this year we've been under the mercy of the referres. most of our won matches were clean. I mean no penality not given to our opponents , no extra time given to us ! we were beaten by milan , we worthly won the matches against inter and roma. but we struggled many times to draw against smaller teams......
I think that was capellos manipulation which is part of a wider conspiracy that roma let him go so that he could mess our club up. But on a serious matter you do have a point I personally didnt see many things go in juves favour, yes there were some bad decisions but then there were some good ones too just like almost every team.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stephan said:
could it be possible that moggi and co knew something like this would happen and thats why we actually started this press silence thing?
Hmm if im right it was capellos call for a press silence.. it came after a bad run in which juve were getting slated by the press. However there is a chance that all that was just coiincidental. But I find that quite to hard to believe.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
zizoufan said:
You sound so sure.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Jeeks said:
You sound so sure.
Yes becoz we were able to wrap up the title before the last match.
Was moggi absent in those days or he just wanted to extend the suspens until the last match?
this is the question ? :faq1:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
zizoufan said:
Yes becoz we were able to wrap up the title before the last match.
Was moggi absent in those days or he just wanted to extend the suspens until the last match?
this is the question ? :faq1:
Or he couldn't fix the matches anymore. Is it a coincidence that the press silence and the series of "wrong" results happened at the same time? I think when things started to float to the surface, Juve announced the press silence. It was at that same time where Moggi could not fix games anymore. Makes perfect sense to me.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i personally think this is ridicolus from the very start, i mean these are all aqusations in the first place and juventus has not been proven guilty yet. i think being relagated is not the fair answer to this scandal. i mean if moggi is convicted its his issue why should the team including the players be punished coming to think about it if in the case juventus are to drop to a second division league none of the current playrs will stay, the team will be completely destroyed and would take ages and ages to built or at least return to the curent form. dont forget its not only the players who will get punished its the fans and supproter s of this team.

i personally dont think juventus is a cheating team come on i mean if there were match fixture i dont think they are the only reason behnd juventus wining ( i refuse to beilive that juve's history is built on pribes, refree mistakes and money laundry with in the italian fedreation). i think if juventus win they win cos of the players we have and how they play. i honestly dont buy any of these rubbish scandals being brought up. i find it wierd that only goal.com get the telephone conversations?????? i mean come on at the end of the day this could be just some crap being ditched at juventus just like before.

another thing that surprises me is the fact that al this came out in septmenber and then was silenced and revealed now ( ia m not pionting fingers at any one at all) where was the italian footbal federation from the start i mean they also have a hand in this!!!

one last point i need to clarify out, just because the entire juvetnus board has resigned does not mean that we r guilty or they did so because there is no chance for them to be proven inncont. i think its a morale reaction, its comes from shame of these aquasations. i come from an arab back ground and i honestly respect this move. if this scandal was to happen in the eygptain league i can guarntee it 100% the board of the aqused club wwill stay and not even think of at least resigning to prove them selves innocent. and why is every one beiliving this scandal in the first place. ok i understand yr piont jem88 and and jeeks and i equally understand why u wan juventus to be punished but its too early to think iof all that we r innocent until proven guilty and thats the basics of human rights world wide.

besides we r not the only ones involved in all this we have 4 other clubs in our situtation.

as for buffon and the betting scandal i think if he is guilty well he has to be punished by not making it to the world cup but not more than that i think ecvery one makes mistakes we r human after all. i am not saying this cos buffon is one of my favourite players ever but bec i know at the end of the day he is human just like me, and everyone else in this fourm.

i honestly wish every one woud stop talking about us being relgated or even wishing that we get relgated to seria b or c or what ever.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
@Jeeks
I respect ur opinion dude ! but le'ts zoom on it a little bit.
The press silence comes as a consequence of the wrong results not the opposite !! not to mention that juventus was attacked and criticized by the press at that moment ( wich is comprehensible becoz we were very bad at that time).

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Lets face it, at the moment those who believe that juve are wrong, are relying on a conspiracy, whilst those who believe juve aint are looking for evidence. Theres only one thing that will seperate fact from fiction and that is the guys speaking out themselves together with the oppositional evidence and its validity for now let the conspiracies evolve as far as it wishes to go. Despite how sickening or depressing it may seem to certain individuals..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
zizoufan said:
@Jeeks
I respect ur opinion dude ! but le'ts zoom on it a little bit.
The press silence comes as a consequence of the wrong results not the opposite !! not to mention that juventus was attacked and criticized by the press at that moment ( wich is comprehensible becoz we were very bad at that time).
Don't you think it is a bit too silly to go for a press silence for two years in a row almost at the same time? I think last year's press silence can be justified for bad results, but this year's press silence was for more than that.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
juve_ruler said:
i personally think this is ridicolus from the very start, i mean these are all aqusations in the first place and juventus has not been proven guilty yet. i think being relagated is not the fair answer to this scandal. i mean if moggi is convicted its his issue why should the team including the players be punished coming to think about it if in the case juventus are to drop to a second division league none of the current playrs will stay, the team will be completely destroyed and would take ages and ages to built or at least return to the curent form. dont forget its not only the players who will get punished its the fans and supproter s of this team.

i personally dont think juventus is a cheating team come on i mean if there were match fixture i dont think they are the only reason behnd juventus wining ( i refuse to beilive that juve's history is built on pribes, refree mistakes and money laundry with in the italian fedreation). i think if juventus win they win cos of the players we have and how they play. i honestly dont buy any of these rubbish scandals being brought up. i find it wierd that only goal.com get the telephone conversations?????? i mean come on at the end of the day this could be just some crap being ditched at juventus just like before.

another thing that surprises me is the fact that al this came out in septmenber and then was silenced and revealed now ( ia m not pionting fingers at any one at all) where was the italian footbal federation from the start i mean they also have a hand in this!!!

one last point i need to clarify out, just because the entire juvetnus board has resigned does not mean that we r guilty or they did so because there is no chance for them to be proven inncont. i think its a morale reaction, its comes from shame of these aquasations. i come from an arab back ground and i honestly respect this move. if this scandal was to happen in the eygptain league i can guarntee it 100% the board of the aqused club wwill stay and not even think of at least resigning to prove them selves innocent. and why is every one beiliving this scandal in the first place. ok i understand yr piont jem88 and and jeeks and i equally understand why u wan juventus to be punished but its too early to think iof all that we r innocent until proven guilty and thats the basics of human rights world wide.

besides we r not the only ones involved in all this we have 4 other clubs in our situtation.

as for buffon and the betting scandal i think if he is guilty well he has to be punished by not making it to the world cup but not more than that i think ecvery one makes mistakes we r human after all. i am not saying this cos buffon is one of my favourite players ever but bec i know at the end of the day he is human just like me, and everyone else in this fourm.

i honestly wish every one woud stop talking about us being relgated or even wishing that we get relgated to seria b or c or what ever.

that's what we want all

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Stephan said:
could it be possible that moggi and co knew something like this would happen and thats why we actually started this press silence thing?
no it doesn't make sense...

the press silence is because the crappy results of juve, and a need to concentrate on improving the game.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Lets face it, at the moment those who believe that juve are wrong, are relying on a conspiracy, whilst those who believe juve aint are looking for evidence. Theres only one thing that will seperate fact from fiction and that is the guys speaking out themselves together with the oppositional evidence and its validity for now let the conspiracies evolve as far as it wishes to go.
Why is it a conspiracy? So far evidence has been presented, is that not enough?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)