Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
Lazio under Inzaghi scored 12 more goals than Napoli under Sarri last year, with a considerably inferior team. If you’re talking attacking football as exciting... Inzaghi easily can play as attack-oriented football.
Stats don't show every thing. You have to watch games to see how teams plays. The same Inzaghi without losing any of his player couldn't repeat last season stats.

Sarri had to deal with Milik and his important RB being out for 6 months and still manged to fight until last.

He has his weaknesses and one is his personality. But you have to give him credit for what he has done. I like his style because he isn't afraid of being different from other coaches in the league.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
There is no coach in the world that can win the PL with this current Chelsea.

Changing systems and game style takes time, Pep's first season at MC wasn't any better.
Difference being Pep is a winning coach. Sarri on the other hand is a 60 year old man who only has thanks for participation medals hanging on his wall. Don't act like he's just taking some time to implement his winning system when he's never won something.

Jan 22, 2016
And yet it was Sarri himself who was desperate to have Jorginho and Higuain there. So I guess Sarri likes trash, another complaint consistently tossed at Allegri. Lol
That's because they are in deep shit in terms of quality of players . Adding 2 players wouldn't change anything when teams board aren't capable of bringing quality players in last 3 years

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Stats don't show every thing. You have to watch games to see how teams plays. The same Inzaghi without losing any of his player couldn't repeat last season stats.

Sarri had to deal with Milik and his important RB being out for 6 months and still manged to fight until last.

He has his weaknesses and one is his personality. But you have to give him credit for what he has done. I like his style because he isn't afraid of being different from other coaches in the league.
And he fought to the end because he went out of all 3 other competitions against inferior opponents at the first stage, and put all his focus into a single one. While his opponents were focusing on all 3 competitions.

He spent the entire year promoting conspiracies about Juventus being given favourable schedules whther playing before his team or after. Culminating in him crying like a complete baby about losing the Scudetto in the hotel room after his team was demolished by a shitty fiorentina when I try mattered most.

Dude is overrated as heck and it’s being shown this year at Chelsea when the pundits are calling his football boring as heck and insomnia curing and all the fans want him sacked.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If Pep will become Juventus' coach then I will travel to Australia and shit on b_aus head on the live stream
You should suck my balls instead and thank me for counter-jinxing everything.

And if Sarri becomes our coach, you should be sent to a shithole like Russia and live out your final, miserable and failing days there....

Oh wait.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The fact Sarri's footy isn't as "beautiful" (lol) anymore is exactly why we're considering him as an option. He started paying attn to defense last two yrs.

That and he's slightly more cultured after leaving Napoli for London.

Jan 22, 2016
Difference being Pep is a winning coach. Sarri on the other hand is a 60 year old man who only has thanks for participation medals hanging on his wall. Don't act like he's just taking some time to implement his winning system when he's never won something.
He is not a coach who has been in top teams for so long and haven't achieved anything.

In Napoli he had to compete with one of the strongest team in the history of the league. So Not winning anything despite of collecting +90 doesn't mean you are shit and it has nothing to do with Sarri being loser or something like that.

Sometimes your opponents are way powerful than you just like the Real and Barca we faced in finals.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Have you heard of Felipe Anderson?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
What they don't get though, is we are actually also risking losing our streak of Scudetti by hiring this clown.
Nah.

Sarri will easily win the scudetto. He knows the league and scored over 90 points with Napoli. We have by far the best squad in Serie A.

Ambition in Europe is a different argument entirely.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Always have in mind WHY Juve decided to fire Allegri. It's because they wanted another, more exciting brand of football...
that's just a speculative interpretation. or with other words: that's only some fans' idea.

the way i see it: the squad needed a boost, a shake up even last year, and it was ronaldo who was supposed to keep the flame alive. now we won so much that we simply need a new cycle, regardless of the results or the "brand of football".

both of us might be wrong of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)