Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Stats don't show every thing. You have to watch games to see how teams plays. The same Inzaghi without losing any of his player couldn't repeat last season stats.

Sarri had to deal with Milik and his important RB being out for 6 months and still manged to fight until last.

He has his weaknesses and one is his personality. But you have to give him credit for what he has done. I like his style because he isn't afraid of being different from other coaches in the league.
Felipe-Anderson-celebrates-scoring-against-Burnley-lead.png

de-vrij-4.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2016
And he fought to the end because he went out of all 3 other competitions against inferior opponents at the first stage, and put all his focus into a single one. While his opponents were focusing on all 3 competitions.

He spent the entire year promoting conspiracies about Juventus being given favourable schedules whther playing before his team or after. Culminating in him crying like a complete baby about losing the Scudetto in the hotel room after his team was demolished by a shitty fiorentina when I try mattered most.

Dude is overrated as heck and it’s being shown this year at Chelsea when the pundits are calling his football boring as heck and insomnia curing and all the fans want him sacked.
Let's be clear every team that loses any competition would cry, just like what we did after the game against Madrid in Bernabeu.

They wanted him to implement the exact same thing he did in Napoli in his first season at Chelsea? At a team that is famous for his bus parking style?
That's some high expectations they had.

At least they had to try to give him suitable players for hia style then calling his football boring.

And not being able to implement your style in the team in one season means nothing. Big coaches like Conte, Allegri and Pep experienced such seasons.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nah.

Sarri will easily win the scudetto. He knows the league and scored over 90 points with Napoli. We have by far the best squad in Serie A.

Ambition in Europe is a different argument entirely.
We can easily not win the league with him in charge. He has tried and failed multiple times with Napoli to do so. Even when purposefully getting his teams knocked out in the cup competitions to do so.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
SethRollins21J guru sad that Pep is our Plan A . ONLY PLAN. He dont know exacly that we already have signed contract but we are for sure in contact with Pep.

Ps Ramos is a serious deal. ;)

Sorry for mistakes i am on the road, driving.
What do you mean with serious deal? done dealio? practicamente fatta? Do we have agreement with player but not club? Is he looking for houses?

As soon as you come home (stop using your phone while driving you Costa) give us more details

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I actually prefer Sarri to everyone else mentioned :D

I've celebrated 14 scudetti and I was left speechless after 5 lost CL finals. I fondly remember only 3 or 4 scudetti. The 5th of May scudetto, the one when Trezeguet scored a header against Milan, the first Conte scudetto and maybe one more. I sincerely don't care much about another scudetto won in a boring fashion. I'm bored of unsentimental Juve and pragmatic coaches. I want something different. Sarri could be a complete disaster, but he's different than the typical Juve manager and maybe some crazyness is needed to finally win damn CL. I want him.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

I've celebrated 14 scudetti and I was left speechless after 5 lost CL finals. I fondly remember only 3 or 4 scudetti. The 5th of May scudetto, the one when Trezeguet scored a header against Milan, the first Conte scudetto and maybe one more. I sincerely don't care much about another scudetto won in a boring fashion. I'm bored of unsentimental Juve and pragmatic coaches. I want something different. Sarri could be a complete disaster, but he's different than the typical Juve manager and maybe some crazyness is needed to finally win damn CL. I want him.
Sarri went out to Dnepr Dnepropetrovsk and then blamed the ref.

Come on, he doesn't have it in him

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Sarri is an epitome of so called small club mentality:
- exceeds expectations with underdogs, fails with a top team (please, don't mention the current Europa League season, even Emery won this tournament thrice);
- talks too much and says things that are unacceptable for any big club (about unfair competition, problems in the dressing room, etc.);
- doesn't know what to do with super stars (the only "super star" he worked with before Chelsea was Higuain - the guy with clear psychological issues, who wasn't as good as expected at any of top clubs he was at);
- shows neither potential nor desire to grow on the personal level.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Truer words have never been spoken!
What is your opinion who are we actually getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)