Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
Aside from the fact both the previous coaches won the premier league first, Conte with 93 points and 85 goals.

Sarri finished with 72 points and 63 goals. Dat beautiful footie though :seven:
There is no coach in the world that can win the PL with this current Chelsea.

Changing systems and game style takes time, Pep's first season at MC wasn't any better.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Sarri to Juventus makes zero sense.

1. His entire style completely depends on the midfield. If the management are going to invest heavily in the midfield, why letting Max go if that is what he hadn't have since Pirlo, Vidal, and Pogba left the club? You don't part with the manager like Allegri because he didn't have the team he wanted in order to build the team for the new manager who's obviously less qualified than Max on every level. The only case when it makes sense it's when you sign another proven champion, like Pep. Not some loser.

2. The way Sarri handles difficult situations is atrocious. He thinks it's ok to say things like "I did everything right, I don't know how to motivate these players to play better, they probably don't deserve to be here" when you're under the pressure and your team play like shit because you have no clue what to do if top players you have don't fit your one-dimensional primitive game plan.

3. His personality is too cringeworthy for a premium lifestyle brand Juventus try to become.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Always have in mind WHY Juve decided to fire Allegri. It's because they wanted another, more exciting brand of football. I can't see them hiring a coach like Inzaghi after firing Allegri. It's Pep as first option and Sarri as second. I mean, I even see Di Francesco having a bigger outside shot at the gig than any of the others.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There is no coach in the world that can win the PL with this current Chelsea.

Changing systems and game style takes time, Pep's first season at MC wasn't any better.
There are quite a few coaches who can do far better than this turd nugget did there.

Sarri’s likely to be sacked after a single year. Tells you all you need to know about him. Dude is trash.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Sarri makes no sense to me. His 60 guys. Smokes so much his dead by 62. We are talking about building image and then hire some dude who smokes on touchline and wears adidas tracksuit instead of suit. He doesnt have enough class.
Most journalist who cover italian football also said that Chelsea needs to give "time" for Sarri style to be developed. I dont think we here have time. We need to win now. And he really doesnt strike me as someone who will win CL. People will say look he is in EL final. You play ex yugo teams in EL till semis. We are playing champions of each top league in CL. His a massive gamble. Sarri would be much more suited to Roma. Why? Cause he isnt expected to win titles there.

When Sarri went to Chelsea all journalists basically hyped him up after Conte left in a negative way that Sarri is positive in all ways. Positive football and positive personality etc. Then theg started to lose games like Man city 6-1 or smth. And then lost to Bournemouth 4:0.

Im not confident at all at this appointment.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Always have in mind WHY Juve decided to fire Allegri. It's because they wanted another, more exciting brand of football. I can't see them hiring a coach like Inzaghi after firing Allegri. It's Pep as first option and Sarri as second. I mean, I even see Di Francesco having a bigger outside shot at the gig than any of the others.
Lazio under Inzaghi scored 12 more goals than Napoli under Sarri last year, with a considerably inferior team. If you’re talking attacking football as exciting... Inzaghi easily can play as attack-oriented football.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75
    so the pic was a comment by a Juve academy coach saying it's Pep.

bah he lives in Toronto.
    Says is agent told him
    and 95%

meh

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)