Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
Did great job with Empoli, did great job with Napoli and now EL final with Chelsea.

Give me better examples that we could hire. I don't see the point in moaning about the man when there are no real options out there.
Don't waste your time being reasonable and explain things here.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Chelsea players haven't shit on their past coaches before.

Every single coach that was fired from Chelsea bench , was the work of players turning against him

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What's the likelihood of city getting transfer banned?

Same as before with ceferin saying it'll be looked into post wiki leaks?

Or more recent developments?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Reaching an EL final is not something a club like ours should look at while hiring a coach

Arsenal's coach for example has won it thrice and he's barely rated as a top coach

Whatever he does in the EL should be considered redundant for a club with big ambitions
Don't waste your time being reasonable and explain things here

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
People still think Pep is happening :lol:
I know right :lol3:

When you look at it logically...it's clearly going to be Sarri. He's Italian, he's about to be sacked by Chelsea, and he is seen as the safest option, he ran us close two seasons ago in the league, and also because we don't have ambitions to do well in Europe. What they don't get though, is we are actually also risking losing our streak of Scudetti by hiring this clown.

Jan 22, 2016
If Pep and and Poch are out of reach I would take Sarii over any other names.
At least we try something new and change our boring approach to games.

This club with sets of players we have need to be more attacking. We will benefit from fresh attacking ideas that Sari will bring with himself.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
So Sarri doing well at Empoli and getting Chelsea to the EL final means he is the right man to lead us to UCL glory...okkkkk then.
Juve leading 2-1 at the Bernabeu, closing in on 90 minutes, the team desperate for a substitution as tiredness has set in and Real are pressing hard for an equaliser. The camera moves to our dugout to see if there is any activity...
GettyImages.1097103470.jpg

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don't waste your time being reasonable and explain things here.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Chelsea players haven't shit on their past coaches before.

Every single coach that was fired from Chelsea bench , was the work of players turning against him
Aside from the fact both the previous coaches won the premier league first, Conte with 93 points and 85 goals.

Sarri finished with 72 points and 63 goals. Dat beautiful footie though :seven:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)