Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's because they are in deep shit in terms of quality of players . Adding 2 players wouldn't change anything when teams board aren't capable of bringing quality players in last 3 years
Please. The amount of excuses you make for this turd is hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you heard of Felipe Anderson?
He’s only heard of players who suit the “Sarri is god” argument

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Truer words have never been spoken!
What is your opinion who are we actually getting?
I think it's gonna be Sarri. His Napoli was a real pain in the ass for us in 2 of the 3 seasons he spent there and even in the season when Napoli didn't pose a real threat, they won 86 points. Only he and C. Ronaldo continuously made our life harder. We got the player, now we'll get the coach.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let's be clear every team that loses any competition would cry, just like what we did after the game against Madrid in Bernabeu.

They wanted him to implement the exact same thing he did in Napoli in his first season at Chelsea? At a team that is famous for his bus parking style?
That's some high expectations they had.

At least they had to try to give him suitable players for hia style then calling his football boring.

And not being able to implement your style in the team in one season means nothing. Big coaches like Conte, Allegri and Pep experienced such seasons.
Lol

Remind me when Allegri or Conte failed in their first season at Juventus?

Yeah, they didn’t. But this ragamuffin failed badly in his first season at Chelsea. Because he’s an overrated turd.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I think it's gonna be Sarri. His Napoli was a real pain in the ass for us in 2 of the 3 seasons he spent there and even in the season when Napoli didn't pose a real threat, they won 86 points. Only he and C. Ronaldo continuously made our life harder. We got the player, now we'll get the coach.
What would you think of Pep?

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Teams managed

1990–1991 Stia
1991–1993 Faellese
1993–1996 Cavriglia
1996–1998 Antella
1998–1999 Valdema
1999–2000 Tegoleto
2000–2003 Sansovino
2003–2005 Sangiovannese
2005–2006 Pescara
2006–2007 Arezzo
2007 Avellino
2008 Hellas Verona
2008–2009 Perugia
2010 Grosseto
2010–2011 Alessandria
2011–2012 Sorrento
2012–2015 Empoli
2015–2018 Napoli
2018– Chelsea

Honours

Empoli
Serie B runner-up: 2013–14

Chelsea
EFL Cup runner-up: 2018–19

GUEST_bbd9e96e-3299-4534-8de0-8ae70ff40f45?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg.jpg

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sarri is an epitome of so called small club mentality:
- exceeds expectations with underdogs, fails with a top team (please, don't mention the current Europa League season, even Emery won this tournament thrice);
- talks too much and says things that are unacceptable for any big club (about unfair competition, problems in the dressing room, etc.);
- don't know what to do with super stars (the only "super star" he worked with before Chelsea was Higuain - the guy with clear psychological issues, who wasn't as good as expected at any of top clubs he was at);
- shows neither potential nor desire to grow on the personal level.
Benitez won Europa with Chelsea several years ago too, didn’t he? :lol3:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let's be clear every team that loses any competition would cry, just like what we did after the game against Madrid in Bernabeu.

They wanted him to implement the exact same thing he did in Napoli in his first season at Chelsea? At a team that is famous for his bus parking style?
That's some high expectations they had.

At least they had to try to give him suitable players for hia style then calling his football boring.

And not being able to implement your style in the team in one season means nothing. Big coaches like Conte, Allegri and Pep experienced such seasons.
Every team would cry? Our team bitched about a 50/50 penalty being awarded in injury time that knocked us out.

Sarri cried about watching our game the day before and it causing his team to get completely smashed by a shitty Fiorentina the next day.

Hardly the same thing. Lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You should suck my balls instead and thank me for counter-jinxing everything.

And if Sarri becomes our coach, you should be sent to a shithole like Russia and live out your final, miserable and failing days there....

Oh wait.
At least he visits prostitutes, bro. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Benitez won stuff though. He even won trophy at Napoli. And league with Valencia.
With a worse Napoli than Sarri had too.

But Sarri is the best. :baus:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
We didnt sign Ronaldo to win another scudetto. Sarri is hardly the first name for lets win CL. Also you and clearly juve management underestimate the time and work it takes for "Sarriball" to work. Some of our starters arent even suited to his style. Sarri wants to play with flair and we might sell Pjanic but extend Mandzu and Matuidi. Also his issues with Chelsea make you question if be can handle the dressing room. Ronaldo got Benitez a much more succesfull manager sacked at Real. If we dont start winning from day one regularly i can see things going tits up and this time there will be competition cause rivals are hiring top coaches. I doubt we walk the league when Conte goes to Inter and even now looks like Allegri back to Milan.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You are conveniently ignoring the fact that we have better players, a much deeper squad, and far more resources than Napoli.
okay, let's talk facts.

in 2015/16, napoli were leading the table until mid february, then they lost to juve. anyone would expect a team in a similar position to triple their efforts, but they drew the two following league games against milan and fiorentina. during the same season, they lost to inda in the coppa. in the europa league, they were going very strong winning all group matches, but choked against villarreal in the first knockout round. i don't think either villarreal or inda had a better or deeper squad.

next season, they finished 3rd behind roma. do i need to add anything about resources, players or depth? their coppa exit was excusable against juve, as were their cl exit against real too.

and then sarri's best league season, when he became the tuz legend he is. in '17/18, they choked when it mattered the most: 0-3 against fiorentina, a draw against torino. they lost 5 points during these two games, and finished with 4 points behind us. their fate was in their own hands 4 rounds before the end of the scudetto race, and they simply blew it, against 9th placed fiorentina and 10th placed torino. not to mention their coppa exit against atalanta (big team, big resources!), their 3rd place in the cl behind shakhtar (6 points against city, donetsk and feyenoord, bravo!), or their embarrassing home defeat against leipzig in their el.

is it the money, the squad depth, the resources, or is it maurizio sarri not rotating his fucking squad and squeezing everything out of his preferred 12-14 players? fun fact: callejon was in the squad 50 times in '17/18, and played every single match. hamsik played 49 out of 50. koulibaly played 45 matches, and was never subbed. hysaj was fielded 47 times, and an experienced player like maggio barely played even against minnows. squad players like diawara, rog, tonelli, giak were also barely used.

i did the math for you: his favorite 14 players covered 91% of the playtime, and the rest, an other 9 players only got 9%. :numnum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)