New Juve coach: Part Deux (21 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Lol. We were fantastic to watch from 14-15 to 16-17. That’s my opinion. It’s also the opinion of others. Just because a few millennial babies think pragmatic football has to be ugly, doesn’t mean it actually is.

And yes, his cycle has finished, but revisionist nonsense now about his time here is completely stupid. He was a brilliant coach for us and a legend now. You trying to make out that the last two seasons mean he was always mediocre is rather amusing.
Of course he was brilliant and a great coach for us. Never said he wasn't. He's a club legend now.

That doesn't change the fact that we regressed pretty badly in the last year.

As for being fantastic to watch in the first three years, that's just an opinion, agree, disagree, who cares.

And you getting hang up on millennials just shows your lack of argument, btw. But whatever.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus sporting director, Fabio Paratici, held two meetings yesterday in Milan and it is believed that one in the hunt for a new manager, and the other for a new full back.
Calciomercato understands that the meeting that took place was about Spurs boss Pochettino, after agent Trimboli, a Tottenham intermediary, was pictured leaving a meeting with the Juve boss.

Jul 20, 2012
Juventus sporting director, Fabio Paratici, held two meetings yesterday in Milan and it is believed that one in the hunt for a new manager, and the other for a new full back.
Calciomercato understands that the meeting that took place was about Spurs boss Pochettino, after agent Trimboli, a Tottenham intermediary, was pictured leaving a meeting with the Juve boss.
Who's the fullback

Jun 6, 2015
Donadoni: 'Ready to work again'
By Football Italia staff

Roberto Donadoni claims he is “itching to get back to Coaching” after spending a year out of the game since parting ways with Bologna.
The former Italy CT tactician has a glittering honours list as a player, winning 20 trophies with the Rossoneri, but has been something of the journeyman as a technician, leading four different clubs in an eight-year period after his time as the Italy CT.
“I would like to get back into Coaching as soon as possible,” he told Sky Sport Italia.
“After a year out of the game, I’m itching to get back involved. Even if I travelled the world in my time off, I’ve missed the daily routine of leading a football team.
“I was offered something in Italy a few months ago, but right now, I haven’t spoken with anyone.
“I really hope Atalanta can qualify for the Champions League, even if they are fighting with Milan for a place. My heart is divided, as my loyalties lie with both clubs, however, it is very exciting to be so uncertain of who will qualify right until the final day of the season.”
The 55-year-old was born in Bergamo and came through the Nerazzurri youth ranks before joining Milan in 1986.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I doubt it was Trippier. It was about Poch, for sure.

We want either Pep or Poch. Makes sense now that Allegri is gone. Any moves for players will have to wait until we know who the coach will be.

We don't need a fullback anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)