New Juve coach: Part Deux (103 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lol. We were fantastic to watch from 14-15 to 16-17. That’s my opinion. It’s also the opinion of others.
:lol:

I'm a proponent of balanced, pragmatic footy (balanced being key; Allegri got more & more defensive to the point we had no attack), but lol at labeling 14-15, 15-16 and 1st half of 16-17 "fantastic to watch."

Buy on AliExpress.com

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019

I'm a proponent of balanced, pragmatic footy (balanced being key; Allegri got more & more defensive to the point we had no attack), but lol at labeling 14-15, 15-16 and 1st half of 16-17 "fantastic to watch."
Yeah exactly.

I would have listened to his argument if he said something objective.
But he lost all credibility after saying 'fantastic to watch'.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Allegri was a disaster according to you though, so youre probably not the right person to give input on coaches, especially not ones faultless Paratici himseld recommended. Inzaghi has won the most trophies in Italy after Allegri the last 5 years, at the helm of Lazio, not Milan/inter/Roma/Napoli. He has produced consistent results in the league as well. Embarassment in EL? He passed the GS both seasons, went out vs Salzburg one year (same Salzburg that eliminated Dortmund prior), and that is the one underachievement you can attribute him. Went out to Sevilla this year, or you expected Lazio to beat them? 2 coppa finals (won one), one coppa SF, in 3 years. Beat us for the supercoppa. There is not a single thing you can hold against him other than the Salzburg loss, yet you make him into a Mihajlovic tier coach because of that alone.
I like inzaghi, and like players, the organization/professionalism of the club typically makes coaches perform better too, but inzaghi's worst was his choking vs inter when they were fighting for CL place when they were winning.

Jun 6, 2015
I like inzaghi, and like players, the organization/professionalism of the club typically makes coaches perform better too, but inzaghi's worst was his choking vs inter when they were fighting for CL place when they were winning.
That's on the players though. It's hardly his fault when his players can't cope with the occasion.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yet we welcomed Lippi back with open arms - Especially me I remember every day of the Ancelloti era but the going to Inter thing really annoy me as a Juve fan..
Well hes a professional like any manager or any employer should be. It doesn't bother me all that much, less so if we are to hire Guardiola. Inter are shit and you cant polish turd

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I agree but i think that had more to do with missing their MVP of the season Alberto for the final stretch, and missing Immobile as well before he returned for the inter clash (too late then imo, inter gained momentum and Lazio dropped off), than it had to do with Inzaghis coaching. They bottled it the 2 games before inter, and Alberto-Immobile would have made a huge difference

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Oh Please, Costa > Camo boy. Differing opinions, I enjoy the football we played those years. (Obviously not 1st half of 16-17, but the important part of that year) For me, it was fantastic to watch.

Just as with nhl hockey, I’ve always preferred teams that know how to defend, and have fantastic goalkeeping.

Just because a bunch of millennial noodles think the only good football to watch is attacking football, doesn’t mean this is actually the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)