New Juve coach: Part Deux (74 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I agree but i think that had more to do with missing their MVP of the season Alberto for the final stretch, and missing Immobile as well before he returned for the inter clash (too late then imo, inter gained momentum and Lazio dropped off), than it had to do with Inzaghis coaching. They bottled it the 2 games before inter, and Alberto-Immobile would have made a huge difference
No. It was all inzaghi (not preparation but subs).

It was all Lazio, they looked comfortable before needless, weird changes that changed the course of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Please, Costa > Camo boy. Differing opinions, I enjoy the football we played those years. (Obviously not 1st half of 16-17, but the important part of that year) For me, it was fantastic to watch.

Just as with nhl hockey, I’ve always preferred teams that know how to defend, and have fantastic goalkeeping.

Just because a bunch of millennial noodles think the only good football to watch is attacking football, doesn’t mean this is actually the case.
Millennial tiki taka loving noodles might on one extreme, but you're on the other. You also have the goldfish memory and "exaggerate to make my point" syndromes.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Guardiola always dreamed of having one particular player in his team. The one he considered the best in his business. The one he admired immensely. Whose name is Leo.

Leo Bonucci.

However ridiculous this might sound, this guy can be one of the reasons for Pep to join Juventus.

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
Guardiola always dreamed of having one particular player in his team. The one he considered the best in his business. The one he admired immensely. Whose name is Leo.

Leo Bonucci.

However ridiculous this might sound, but this guy can be one of the reasons for Pep to join Juventus.
Sauce?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Leo Bonucci.

However ridiculous this might sound, this guy can be one of the reasons for Pep to join Juventus.
You are absolutely right. This DOES sound ridiculous.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,039
    f95c05c79722c577aa184631388e01e7.png

Friends, we are there. Can be closed at 22m for 4 years. Presentation on the 2nd weekend of June.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)