New Juve coach: Part Deux (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2014
i usually like your finance related posts, but not this one. with guardiola, you'd have to spend big on the transfer market, and i'm sure you're aware of the huge debt and lack of liquidity of the club. sarri is classless for a juve coach. also, higuain is finished at juve level, and costs 34m/year, not exactly the type of player you want in the squad if you're about to replace 3 senior players.

- - - Updated - - -

that is simple speculation. at juve, only the results matter, and the club provides no fan service, just see ticket prices or the new jersey.

conte is a strong candidate too. just remember his brand of football...
The debt is definitely manageable & liquidity is fine. I mean the company just raised 5 year paper at 3.375% - . Sports clubs generally speaking appreciate every year in value, which is why Roma has been to generate a nice return for unit holders despite burning cash every year. Juventus is valued at $1.824B, and has ~$376 in debt net of cash: 21% of the capital structure is debt. Growth is accelerating, which will continue to support the valuation. And if things get tight, there are a number of options:
1) Issue Equity
2) Tap the bond market again for low cost debt
3) Sell players

The most important thing is growing the brand because if you become a top 3 club in the world, you can start to actually generate a sustainable cash profit, which very few football clubs do. So the most important thing now is that you don't stop investing and have a clear plan for the next 5 years. With Ronaldo, there is the first path to becoming a commercial power house in a long time. We don't have the luxury of an EPL, which will grow TV revenues regardless of who wins.

The other stuff on Sarri, Higuain - that's opinion, so yeah I understand the skepticism. We shouldn't be worrying about the financial position though.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The debt is definitely manageable & liquidity is fine. I mean the company just raised 5 year paper at 3.375% - . Sports clubs generally speaking appreciate every year in value, which is why Roma has been to generate a nice return for unit holders despite burning cash every year. Juventus is valued at $1.824B, and has ~$376 in debt net of cash: 21% of the capital structure is debt. Growth is accelerating, which will continue to support the valuation. And if things get tight, there are a number of options:
1) Issue Equity
2) Tap the bond market again for low cost debt
3) Sell players

The most important thing is growing the brand because if you become a top 3 club in the world, you can start to actually generate a sustainable cash profit, which very few football clubs do. So the most important thing now is that you don't stop investing and have a clear plan for the next 5 years. With Ronaldo, there is the first path to becoming a commercial power house in a long time. We don't have the luxury of an EPL, which will grow TV revenues regardless of who wins.

The other stuff on Sarri, Higuain - that's opinion, so yeah I understand the skepticism. We shouldn't be worrying about the financial position though.
What do you think of debt situation it is expected to rise further in the region of 400 million euros

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Games are even faster than 2000s if you like to talk about it.

Teams pressing and off the ball movements and running have improved massively.

The reason Allegri not being here anymore is because Our team got schooled with one of Pep's student. And now our managers want our football to be part of that trend Pep brought with him.
That has more to do with Jupps Bayern and Klopps Dortmund than with Peps barca. Who exactly even plays like them today? No one. That high press gun ho football that is taking over the CL is nothing like what Pep is doing. In fact, its what has been schooling him for years now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)