• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Poch says 'yes' to Juve?
Football Italia

Juventus have allegedly received the OK from Tottenham Hotspur’s Mauricio Pochettino about becoming their new Coach.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira, Juve sporting director Fabio Paratici met two intermediaries who were ‘taking care of contact with Tottenham’ on Tuesday.

Schira explains the meeting was a ‘positive’ one and that, in the meantime, Pochettino has given his approval to taking over.

Work would have since begun on a possible four-year contract for the Argentine.

Calciomercato.com and Tuttomercatoweb also state a summit took place in Milan, although the Spanish Press counterclaims Paratici met Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola.

The 47-year-old hails from Turin and is currently preparing for Spurs’ Champions League Final with Liverpool on June 1.
Poch? :tuttosport:
Anyone who'd prefer him over pep as well?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Serie A concludes on Sunday, EL final is next wednesday and CL final is next Saturday.

If we don't announce at the start of next week, I think it's between Sarri/Poch, as everything else we'd want to do as soon as Allegri departs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wouldnt cry if Pocch comes here, but dont u guys forget this is a guy who lost to Inter and was really close to finishing third in the CL group behind Inter.
He had a great games vs Ajax (second leg) and City in CL, but cant forget about his so so start of the campaign.
Yeah it's not all roses, promising coach. But it's hard to forget the massive choke job when his team lost league title to Leicester few years ago. Of that his Tottenham is fairly bipolar past year, they either win well or lose really really badly, I mean they have 13 losses in EPL this season. That's fairly crazy for a semi top team. 23 wins and 13 losses, barely anything in between.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)