• Vidic

• Suchy

• Santacroce

• Maidana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Juve Eyeing Three New Defenders After Chiellini Blow

Following the injury of Giorgio Chiellini during the Coppa Italia game against Catania, which will keep the Italian international player out for a month, Juventus are looking for a stopgap in the middle of the defence...

Chiellini's injury has disrupted Claudio Ranieri's plans, especially with regards to the outgoing transfer market, wherein the sale of Jean-Alain Boumsong to Besiktas has been blocked in order to find a short-term solution.

To make things worse, the Bianconeri have probably loaned out Domenico Criscito to Genoa too hastily, and Jorge Andrade has not yet recovered from his injury.

With this lack of central defenders, the Bianconeri will most likely go back to the transfer market and sign either a young player or low-profile defender - one who is ready to accept the bench once Chiellini is back in action.

Names of possible candidates include Michele Canini (22 year-old, Cagliari), Fabiano Santacroce (20 year-old, Brescia) and Francesco Pratali (28 year-old, Empoli).

According to various reports in the Italian media, the latter seems to be the favourite and could make a move to the Old Lady in the coming weeks or even days.

Glenn Debattista

http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=550372

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Juve Eyeing Three New Defenders After Chiellini Blow

Names of possible candidates include Michele Canini (22 year-old, Cagliari), Fabiano Santacroce (20 year-old, Brescia) and Francesco Pratali (28 year-old, Empoli).

According to various reports in the Italian media, the latter seems to be the favourite and could make a move to the Old Lady in the coming weeks or even days.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=550372
he was part of that defense what we raped in coppa. :crazy:

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
We wont get anybody, Secco and our management are too slow, actually all they do is showing interest in players then wait for another club to sign them, then show interest in other players

Accept this: Boumsong and Legro will be our starting back-line for a month, The Ironic back-line

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Hope Legro dun crumble under the pressure of having Boumsong, Molinaro and Grygera beside him .....

Forza Legro
Why did you have to go and say that? I had hope that Legrottaglie would step up as the leader but now you have JINX him. :rndh:

PS: That is Legrottaglie between Boumsong, Molinaro & Grygera not knowing what to do

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
We all agree that Legro's "renaissance" saved our defense and proved him as a reliable CB, but he's not good enough to cover for boumsong's / Grygera's mistakes, besides Molinaro's

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
i suggest moving grygera to CB
give that fella a chance at CB

if i'm not wrong he did pretty ok the last time he started there
correct me if im wrong

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Zapata would be the best solution, but not doable until summer, even if we still had Moggi.

I think Barzagli is the best bet of the possible ones, so I voted for him... but even he's a stretch.

Realistically, Mellberg, Marquez, Canini, Stendardo.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I'll call Secco and offer myself. I'll only ask for $1000/week and I bet I'll do better than Boumsong. I hope Secco isn't scared off by my wage demands though :confused:

Mar 30, 2006
we can get ivanovic on loan if we wants he cant play in cl for chelsea.....or alex
i like this idea. Chelsea have alot of CB's now and maby they would be into the idea of giving them a taste of Serie A.

Roman does not have a problem loaning players.

I mean: Terry, Carvalho, Alex, Ivanovic, Ben Haim.. we should be able to get our hands on one right? ... but i don't know chelsea's situation regarding injuries.

I also realize they don't play Ferraria why is this? he is a good player at RB... maby the club should see if he is interested coming here .. seeing how Chelsea just bought Belletti and are always linked with Alves and Maicon ..

I would love it if they threw us Carvalho and Ferraria. we can give them an offensive genious who could replace Robben .. Molinero :eyebrows:

or someone .. Tiago could go back to his beloved Chelsea .. "The Prodigal Son"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)