• Suchy

• Santacroce

• Maidana

Results are only viewable after voting.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
ujfalusi for me :D

and now tat chiellini picked up a knock during the empoli game, we need a defender fast!!!!

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Ufalusi will be the most viable option as he comes in free in the summer ...

The Boumsong-Grygera partner is really not inspiring in the Empoli match ...
This leaves Legro as our only decent CB after injuries to Chiellini and Andrade ...
I have no idea who will be a great quick fix here for our central defense

How is this guy >>> Squillaci (I dun follow the french League), we were rumour with him couple years ago if i rem correctly.

Did not see him getting called up to the France NT .... I think even Boum have more caps ... :shocked: (Wats with Domenich anyway ???)

Mar 30, 2006
I want Zapata the most but voted for Ujfalusi as he makes the most sense in terms of Price, Skill and experience combo.

Zapata would cost a fortune. Plus with Chiellini playing so damn good and cementing himself a a starting CB for us I am not sure shelling out like 20 million Euro for Zapata would be smart especially with Andrade coming back eventually and Leggro's form this season.

I would be overjoyed with Chiellini, Ujfalusi, Andrade and Leggro as our main CB's .. Once andrade gets going Ujfalusi can take over RB.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ujfalusi would be great but I don't see Corvino working with us. La Viola aren't such dolts to deal with a Champions League contender, like you know who.

Mar 30, 2006
Ujfalusi would be great but I don't see Corvino working with us. La Viola aren't such dolts to deal with a Champions League contender, like you know who.
isn't he a free transfer in the summer? i think they would be greatful if we paid them something for him in January seeing how we need him now.

And they have worked alot with us in the last frew years. Chiellini, Mutu-Bojinov, Blasi... so i could see it happening.

Especially if we thre them a few dollars or maby a half shitty youth player? or boumsong

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
isn't he a free transfer in the summer? i think they would be greatful if we paid them something for him in January seeing how we need him now.

And they have worked alot with us in the last frew years. Chiellini, Mutu-Bojinov, Blasi... so i could see it happening.

Especially if we thre them a few dollars or maby a half shitty youth player? or boumsong
But how many times have we been fucked over by them? Yeah, a lot.

Unless we pay them some substantial sum, Ujfalusi will not be coming here this winter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
lil bit of hate towards rafa marquez? he is not so bad dude when fit and in form. he can be a little dirty at times with kicks out and what not though. IF he came here someone would have to chop the pony tail though ..:inter:
He probably just hates Marquez because Rafa is Mexican. But the funny thing is, he cannot even locate Mexico on a map.

Mar 30, 2006
you are probably right but lets hope someone decent comes. Melberg for like 500,000 or so would be ok .. u think Villa would hand him over? .. he is not as good as the Czech though.

Ujfalusi is worth pay a decent chunk for imo. i would play maby even 1.5 or 2 million just to get him in the winter.

Mar 30, 2006
He probably just hates Marquez because Rafa is Mexican. But the funny thing is, he cannot even locate Mexico on a map.
hahah that reminds me of a geography class when i was in highschool. a pretty chick tried to pick out Canada on a blank world map and she thought Canada was Russia but she knew where the States was... Keep in mind I live in Canada.

Poor girl, i hope she finds someone to take care of her

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
hahah that reminds me of a geography class when i was in highschool. a pretty chick tried to pick out Canada on a blank world map and she thought Canada was Russia but she knew where the States was... Keep in mind I live in Canada.

Poor girl, i hope she finds someone to take care of her
The kitchen will take good care of her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)