• Vidic

• Suchy

• Santacroce

• Maidana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Ujfalusi since he is experienced in Serie A but doubt if the viola will sell him , maybe give them boumsong + cash

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
But how many times have we been fucked over by them? Yeah, a lot.

Unless we pay them some substantial sum, Ujfalusi will not be coming here this winter.
But i think they would be more lenient in their negotiations, as they would rather get some cash on him instead of leaving for free in the summer possibly for us as well

Anyway i think Van Buyten is there for the taking. Very good defender the only thing that is against him is that Hitzfield(who has great assessment of a lot of players) doesn't have any faith in him.

Maybe he would fit in here a bit more than the Bundesliga ?

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
you should have put MEXES in the poll also ( I know this an unrealistic transfer but just want to know if they would pick him or not)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
But i think they would be more lenient in their negotiations, as they would rather get some cash on him instead of leaving for free in the summer possibly for us as well

Anyway i think Van Buyten is there for the taking. Very good defender the only thing that is against him is that Hitzfield(who has great assessment of a lot of players) doesn't have any faith in him.

Maybe he would fit in here a bit more than the Bundesliga ?
No, Van Buyten makes to many mistakes to be good enough for Juve, i wouldn't want him at Juve.

Now Ivanovic is gone, I hope we sign Ujfalusi and get Zapata, both have SerieA experience.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
No, Van Buyten makes to many mistakes to be good enough for Juve, i wouldn't want him at Juve.

Now Ivanovic is gone, I hope we sign Ujfalusi and get Zapata, both have SerieA experience.
i didn't see much of him in the 2nd half of last season and this season nothing at all. I guess there must be a valid reason why hitzfield put him on the bench.

we need someone now though, and i dont think any of the two you mentioned will be coming.

I just fear that we will be making a panic buy and then we will have a bigger disaster at our hands. I hope we can bring in a world class defender so it would save us a lot of thinking in the summer but i dont see it happening.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I don't think we will sign a defender unless we sell one first, good enough or not, but with Boum, Legro, Andrade, Chiellini, Birri, Grygera, Molinaro, Zebina and Sali, I don't think our management feels like we are in need for a defender, even with Andrade's injury.

So let's hope we can sell Boum first, else there won't be a new defender for us this January.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I don't think we will sign a defender unless we sell one first, good enough or not, but with Boum, Legro, Andrade, Chiellini, Birri, Grygera, Molinaro, Zebina and Sali, I don't think our management feels like we are in need for a defender, even with Andrade's injury.

So let's hope we can sell Boum first, else there won't be a new defender for us this January.
so juve is fucked in the next games

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Can be but that is just my opinion on how I feel our management will handle the January transfer window with regard to our defence, I hope I am wrong, but I doubt it.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i think if we are looking for a January solution then it has to be Ujfalusi. His contract is running out so he wont cost too much and he has the necessary serie A experiance to hopefully slot in the team easily.

in the summer i would maybe go for Zapata but for January we need a quick solution. Although i still think a LB should be a priority!

Nice to see Carozzieri getting a mention, i like this guy he is a real hard-man (although i wouldnt want him at Juve)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

i agree as they will be considering the financial aspect as well. They don't want to add another defender while still paying all those defenders who won't be utilised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)