My Juve formation (agree or disagree) (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
no jus a run of the mill left mid

he played the left side of a diamond last year which seemed to work ok, i dont think he has the legs to come from too far back and think it takes away some of his talents playing him too far back

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #62
    okay so its just me who thinks that he is the only one, out of all we have at our disposal, that can do a job there

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    I wouldnt say he definately cant, but i think its a waste of his talents.

though it would never happen now I personally would like to see nedved returned to the left as opposed to everyone else i am not impressed by bnedved playing in the hole.... for me it causes as many problems as good things.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #64
    I am with you with Nedved, i wish he can regain the form he showed with Lazio on the left side of midfield because our midfield looked too lopsided in most of the games i saw

I do hope Tacchinardi lives up to your expectations and not prove the suspicions i have right which is I think one ofthose players like Rikjard, Tudor and Desailly whom are good or okay midfielders but excellent defenders as i was very impressed when i saw Tacchi as a sweeper kind of for Juve in the 95/96 season
    His career has never really taken off to me, to many fits and starts

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    I really like tach, always have!!
    I think its jus a matter of finding the right role and balance and he will show everyone what hes capable of..... I think changing the gameplay to suit nedved unbalanced a few players and no one more than tach, who has struggled to adapt since.....but he will.... Im sure!!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by respaul ] ++
    I really like tach, always have!!
    I think its jus a matter of finding the right role and balance and he will show everyone what hes capable of..... I think changing the gameplay to suit nedved unbalanced a few players and no one more than tach, who has struggled to adapt since.....but he will.... Im sure!!
    I don't share your optimism with Tacchinardi. He was promising at some point, but he has yet to show that he is a real class player. He has been and still is a solid sub, but is a waste of a line-up spot to start, IMO.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I don't share your optimism with Tacchinardi. He was promising at some point, but he has yet to show that he is a real class player. He has been and still is a solid sub, but is a waste of a line-up spot to start, IMO.
    I think you got it right here. Hes what, 25 or 26 now? I don't think he is going to get much better. He is a good sub, but we can't rely on him to start.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    I think you got it right here. Hes what, 25 or 26 now? I don't think he is going to get much better. He is a good sub, but we can't rely on him to start.
    Which is no reason to bash him, but you're right.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
    everybody has to admit that he played a bad season, but what about the year before? in 2000 / 01 he was gr8 and i think he "just" has to find his old form again and his position in the team....

but we'll see what he does with his chance
    i hope the best for him, cause i really like tacchi:thumb:

Jul 12, 2002
    Also, it's not as if Tudor can cross, or pass, or dribble that well. Playing him on the right side would take away all of his advantages and exagerate all of his weaknesses.

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
    Would someone tell me why Lippi won't use a 3-5-2? I mean what is wrong with the setup below.

Buffon
    Iuliano Montero Thuram

Tudor Brighi/Davids/Baiocco
    Zambrotta Nedved
    Camoranesi

Trezeguet Del Piero

Interested in knowing your thoughts and opinions and of course your formation.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #74
    From what i have seen thus far and the times i have seen Perugia, i will always play Tacchinardi ahead of Baiocco

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by the phoenix ] ++
    Would someone tell me why Lippi won't use a 3-5-2? I mean what is wrong with the setup below.

Buffon
    Iuliano Montero Thuram

Tudor Brighi/Davids/Baiocco
    Zambrotta Nedved
    Camoranesi

Trezeguet Del Piero

Interested in knowing your thoughts and opinions and of course your formation.
    I like what you've got, but it needs a little work. Switch Thuram and Iuliano. Put Brighi where Nedved is, and Nedved where Camoranesi is, and put Camoranesi in for Zamby who is injured.

---------------------------Buffon

-------Thuram----------Montero----------Iuliano

-----------------Tudor------------Davids

---Camoranesi---------------------------Brighi
    ------------------------Nedved

-------------Trezeguet---------Del Piero

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Brighi on the left? I'm not too sure what to think about that.

Might want to switch Nedved and Brighi around but give Nedved the freedom to come into the centre every now and then to confuse defences and create chances!

Jul 12, 2002
    Now that you mention it, I might like to do something a little more like this:

--------------------Tudor

-Camoranesi----Brighi---Davids

-------------------Nedved

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Hmmm... I like the idea! Nedved behind the strikers, Brighi as a creative midfielder and Davids defending the wing while having some great runs down there!

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Yes exactly why Brazil did not win the wc and Italy did. Please do me a favour and be ambitious for once, Davids is not a winger he is a wing back, so is Baiocco, Brighi and Tudor are defensive midfielders in this line up and i dont see how Nedved can't play with Dp. trez and Rivaldo,but he can play alongside Veron, Vieri, conceicao and the rest Lazio have/had
    Yes and since when is Brighi a Defensive Midfielder

he is an attacking midfileder much like Rigoni,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

if anything Tacchinardi should be in the middle

the formation seems to be fantasy football
    To think I was criticzied for my River formation...........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)