My Juve formation (agree or disagree) (1 Viewer)

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    My formation took into account that Zambro and Pessoto are injured or why else will i play Davids as a left wing back, who pray tell will play left back in their absence?

And accommodate Tacchinardi for what, he has never been great just good, and i will only play a 3 man attack if Rivaldo or someone like him joined if not then its just 2 upfront for me

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    My formation took into account that Zambro and Pessoto are injured or why else will i play Davids as a left wing back, who pray tell will play left back in their absence?

And accommodate Tacchinardi for what, he has never been great just good, and i will only play a 3 man attack if Rivaldo or someone like him joined if not then its just 2 upfront for me
    I don't know who we are planning on playing at LB, but I don't think it will be Davids.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    No it wont be, but he is the only one we can play there because of his versatility and he is used to total football so left wing back shouldn't be a prob for him i do think

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Denco,you say that you'll only play a 3 man attack if someone like Rivaldo comes. Is Salas not good enough for you? If he isn't then what about Zalayeta? Zala impressed me in the Coppa Italia and didn't play badly in Serie A when he got a chance.

As for what you said about Tacchi. Alessio is a talented guy and deserves to play. I don't think he's going to leave so why not try to accomodate him?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    basically that idea is not very practicable,we might as well play tudor in defence and davids at def mid.i think we can manage just fine with a 3 men defence,also taking into consideration that we have two defensive mids.

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

I personally don't like Rivaldo but our team is completely flairless that i am willing to grab at straws and Rivaldo aint a bad straw
    Yep, I find it unbelievable that Juve doesn´t add some flair to our team. The same problems occurs every season. We have heart and players who fights, but that doesn´t mean anything if you cant attack.

Even when we had Zidane Juve was flairless. But I´m not saying we should by Rivaldo just because of that. But it wouldn´t hurt to buy some skillful players instead of all the time buying grinta players. Camoranesi is a good example, not to expensive and he will improve our offensive game and so will Brighi. But I still fell we lack that something extra.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Davids at left back would mean a lot of Reds & penalties. His kind of play is only suited for left midfield.

Hi Kweku, long time. I think we had a lot of flair when Zizou was with us.

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
    Davids at left back would mean a lot of Reds & penalties. His kind of play is only suited for left midfield.

Hi Kweku, long time. I think we had a lot of flair when Zizou was with us.
    Hi Da Juve yeah long time.

Dont get me wrong, ZZ gave us flair. But in exhange we got a team that was built to destroy and pass the ball to ZZ. Its not like we have a playing team. In my room I have an old Juve poster, we started that game with Deschamps, Jugovic, ZZ, Boksic, Vieri, and Delpiero. That means we had Deshamps who was great on those first passes which decides the pace of the attack, Jugovics allround game, ZZ flair, skills, passing, Dp skills flair passing, Boksics movement and running with the ball. Vieris goalscoring.

See the difference? And Juve was the best team on the planet at the time. We could controll the game against any opponent. Something we clearly lack today. And thats why I´m saying Juve is flairless. But I´m not saying we should go out and buy big stars. Simply buy another type of players.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by kweku ] ++
    Dont get me wrong, ZZ gave us flair. But in exhange we got a team that was built to destroy and pass the ball to ZZ. Its not like we have a playing team. In my room I have an old Juve poster, we started that game with Deschamps, Jugovic, ZZ, Boksic, Vieri, and Delpiero. That means we had Deshamps who was great on those first passes which decides the pace of the attack, Jugovics allround game, ZZ flair, skills, passing, Dp skills flair passing, Boksics movement and running with the ball. Vieris goalscoring.
    Man I always wondered what happened to that poster, I had it up for many years! Damn you poster snatchers! :D

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by kweku ] ++

Hi Da Juve yeah long time.

See the difference? And Juve was the best team on the planet at the time. We could controll the game against any opponent. Something we clearly lack today. And thats why I´m saying Juve is flairless. But I´m not saying we should go out and buy big stars. Simply buy another type of players.
    Are you sure, you are not me in disguise, if i wasn't so sure i would have thought it was me, who put this post:shocked:

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
    Denco,you say that you'll only play a 3 man attack if someone like Rivaldo comes. Is Salas not good enough for you? If he isn't then what about Zalayeta? Zala impressed me in the Coppa Italia and didn't play badly in Serie A when he got a chance.

As for what you said about Tacchi. Alessio is a talented guy and deserves to play. I don't think he's going to leave so why not try to accomodate him?
    Okay last season, in the league ,take away Trez and Del P, goal scoring by our team was thus, Salas 1 goal (penalty), Amoruso no goal, Zalayeta 0 goal, Zambrotta 1 goal, Maresca 1 goal, Nedved 4 goals, so for our attacking options without DP and Trez, our grand total is 7 goals. Some will say they didn't have much time to impress but if you are given a chance for me you should take it.

Salas was injured, true, but he was hardly prolific at Lazio, and the main reason we loved Nedved and Salas is because, who will you cheer for, we don't buy ppl that excite us, thats why anybody remotely resembling a super star, we jump for joy about. Because we hardly have any exciting stars.

Now Rivaldo is not only a great player but he will excite the fans and they will come and watch us more.

Don't know about you, but i get ashamed when i hear just 300 fans come and watch a competitive game involving Juve, but can you blame them, if they know Dp and Trez are not playing why waste hard earned money to watch players who are just equipped to give their all but with little style.

I am sorry its not enough just to win, you have to entertain as well and we haven't been doing that for a while now.

Tacchinardi, me not a fan, thats all, i prefered him as a defender, because to me he lacks pace, aggression, and his passing ability is not great, as he gives the ball away too much, he is okay but not my cup of tea in the midfield

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #40
    wHY WILL HE SUCK THERE, DO WE REALLY HAVE A BETTER ALTERNATIVE IN OUR SQUAD, AND I WAS SPEAKING HYPOTHETICALLY IF WE GOT RIVALDO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)