My Juve formation (agree or disagree) (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
Yes and since when is Brighi a Defensive Midfielder

he is an attacking midfileder much like Rigoni,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
That's what I thought. He's not suitable to replace Davids then...

if anything Tacchinardi should be in the middle
He's not good enough to start IMO. He was too dependent on Zidane I think...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
That's what I thought. He's not suitable to replace Davids then...
Since when is Davids a defencive mid-fielder? He is a two-way player. He is a good tackler, but he is a dribbler, and a passer, and a shooter too. He and Brighi play very similar positions.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Are you kidding? Davids is a born defensive midfielder! Agressive, good tackler and rock-solid.

Sure he has some occasional forwards outbursts but during his time at Ajax, the entire team got up front on a regular basis!

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #84
    Davids and Brighi are naturally defensive midfielders but may be Brighi can play more of an attacking role, i don't know but he is not creative, not as far as i have seen him play

LAcki

I think we should make one big signing this summer! Nesta or Marquez, cause we need a world-class central-defender, since Thuram said, he will play on the right wing!!!!!!

Without buying anymore:

-------------------------------Buffon----------------------------------------
    Thuram-----------Tudor---------------Montero-----Moretti/Pessotto
    -----------------Tacchinardi-------------Davids---------------------------
    Camoranesi/Zambrotta---Del Piero--------------------------Nedved
    -------------------------------Trezeguet------------------------------------

With buying Nesta, or Marquez

------------------------------Buffon------------------------------------------
    Thuram------Nesta/Marquez------Montero-------Morretti/Pessotto
    --------------------Tudor--------------Davids------------------------------
    Camoranesi/Zambrotta---Del Piero--------------------------Nedved
    -------------------------------Trezeguet------------------------------------

Hozz12

Jul 21, 2002
    Brighi is a natural DM, just as Davids they're very similiar but the difference is that Matteo is better at passing. He played alongside Olive in Bologna just behind their attacking duo Pecchia and Zauli. And in the European U21 championships he played with Blasi behind Pirlo. But Brighi is a two-way player has offensive qualities as well but not good enough to play as a creative midfielder in a team like Juventus.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #90
    Thats exactly what I have been stressing, Brighi is not a creative player

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #92
    But you are aware he plays for the under 21's so you must know Italy plays with only one creative player and that is Pirlo so you ought to understand Brighi is a box to box midfielder who is really more defensive than creative

Jul 12, 2002
    Both Brighi and Davids are two way players. They are not defensive mid-fielders. Tacchinardi is a defensive mid-fielder. Brigh and Davids are central mid-fielders. It's different.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #95
    When you say 2 way what do u mean? Davids is better at defending than attacking even if his attacking talents are quite considerable just like Viera, Keane , Gerrard and Makelele and Brighi is in that mode as well. This is not say that if make them play as an attacking midfielder they will not be effective.The modern day midfielder is divided into attacking and defensive midfielder. Tacchinardi is stuck in between, not aggressive enough to be excellent as a defensive midfieder and no where good enough to be an attacking one as he completely lacks pace and guile

Woow my 1000th post

Big up for my tonne:thumb:

Addya

Jul 13, 2002
    Here's my NEW formation..: (4-2-3-1)
    ----------------------------Buffon------------------------------
    Tudor---------Thuram--------Montero--------Morretti/Zenoni
    ------------------Brighi----------Davids-------------------
    -------Camoranesi---------DelPi---------Nedved---------
    -----------------------Trezegol/Salas------------------------

dinoo

Aug 24, 2002
    oh,come on people!!!formation without zambrotta?!!??!he is 1 of the best right-winger iin the world!and 2. i think pesotto always has place before zenoni,of course,when he is fit and 3. maybe little better is with thuram on right back and tudor OR IULIANO! and montero on full-back.4. i dont know why 2 def.mid.fielders?why not simple 4-1-2-2-1
    4: thuram-montero-tudor/iuliano-pesotto
    1:davids
    2:nedved-zambrotta
    2:camoranesi-del p.
    1:trezegol or,or,or 4-4-2 with nedved-davids-tachinardi-zambrotta and del p-trezegoal in front!

FORZA JUVE!!!!

Jul 12, 2002
    I agree about Zamby and Pessotto, but the formation was put together with the understanding that Zamby and Pessotto are injures and will miss the first part of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)