• Mandzukic

• Allegri

• Padoin

• Sandro

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Buffon for me. Marchisio and Evra close behind. Shoutouts also to Bonucci and Dybala.

Overall the entire team did great obviously but those players are all worth mentioning by name.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How 'bout Allegri ?

Many players name him as one of those to credit, and when they celebrated they were trowing him into the air. Clearly the players greatly contribute the comeback to him.

Do we actually have 1 player that spoke bad about him ? He even managed to bench Morata and Zaza for peroids, and when asked they both stressed each time the good work and relation with Allegri.

Allegri is one of those few coaches that stands close to the starting players in coaching and training them, but also the substitutes. Rare.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
How 'bout Allegri ?

Many players name him as one of those to credit, and when they celebrated they were trowing him into the air. Clearly the players greatly contribute the comeback to him.

Do we actually have 1 player that spoke bad about him ? He even managed to bench Morata and Zaza for peroids, and when asked they both stressed each time the good work and relation with Allegri.

Allegri is one of those few coaches that stands close to the starting players in coaching and training them, but also the substitutes. Rare.
Yeah he'll win Serie A coach of the year, but we're talking about Most Valuable Player.

I love Allegri's management style. The sense of camraderie in the team is amazing. You see superstars like Pogba running to hug the Zazas and the Padoins like brothers. That existed before Allegri but it's now stronger if anything. Incredible man management.

May 22, 2007
How 'bout Allegri ?

I never personally considered Allegri against Juve players, but you'd also have to consider Marotta/Paratici for the squad they've given him.

His injury record has followed him from Milan (my biggest complaint with Allegri) which was partly responsible for the start of this season, but I love him. Better than the rest of the coaches in Italy at least.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Marchisio's calmness in possession transformed our season. Of course there were other factors, but our team play improved considerably once he was back. Pogba was able to then do his thing without being bogged down in the middle, but he didn't really get into second gear until the second half of the season (and what a half that was/is). Dybala was great throughout, even when he didn't start. Buffon had his best season in the past 5-6 years. And sure, we didn't lose with Khedira on the pitch. But all this came later. For those who remember the transformation from the shit start of the season to the team that went on a rampage in the league, Marchisio was a vital piece. He didn't win us games with his individual brilliance but he was vital to keep the team ticking. Could some other decent DM have done it? Maybe, but we didn't have that sub. He came in and changed the team, you just need to watch the games to see it. That's why he's the MVP for me this season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
icemaη;5246177 said:
Marchisio's calmness in possession transformed our season. Of course there were other factors, but our team play improved considerably once he was back. Pogba was able to then do his thing without being bogged down in the middle, but he didn't really get into second gear until the second half of the season (and what a half that was/is). Dybala was great throughout, even when he didn't start. Buffon had his best season in the past 5-6 years. And sure, we didn't lose with Khedira on the pitch. But all this came later. For those who remember the transformation from the shit start of the season to the team that went on a rampage in the league, Marchisio was a vital piece. He didn't win us games with his individual brilliance but he was vital to keep the team ticking. Could some other decent DM have done it? Maybe, but we didn't have that sub. He came in and changed the team, you just need to watch the games to see it. That's why he's the MVP for me this season.
Exactly my point.

Thing is, everyone here offcourse forgot about that, and only think about the fancy of the past 2 months.

Back then, everyone was lavishing praise on Marchisio and how we suddenly improved by the game.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Not a fan of Conte? What do you think how will he do at Chelsea?
I don't think I say, it's important to be active not passive, I say he burns and crashes, hopefully in the worst way ever. With pep and conte in EPL it's definitely the most disgusting league of all time.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Most consistent player: easily Barzagli.

Most valuable player: a lot of candidates. I went with Buffon, but Marchisio, Dybala, Pogba & Bonucci were just as valuable.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #98
    I don't think I say, it's important to be active not passive, I say he burns and crashes, hopefully in the worst way ever. With pep and conte in EPL it's definitely the most disgusting league of all time.
    :tup: +rep

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    If ever there was a season that highlighted the strength of the collective, this was it. To come back the way we did, in the manner we did. It takes a lot more than an individual or a unique talent. What we did in coming back from the dead, required a mindset, not A Pogba, A Dybala, A Gigi. No doubting they all stepped up to the plate at different times, but it's important to highlight how they came together to play for each other and see us through. My MVP would be team Juventus. Might sound cheesy and cliched but this really was the season that proved it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)