• Dybala

• Mandzukic

• Allegri

• Padoin

• Sandro

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
If ever there was a season that highlighted the strength of the collective, this was it. To come back the way we did, in the manner we did. It takes a lot more than an individual or a unique talent. What we did in coming back from the dead, required a mindset, not A Pogba, A Dybala, A Gigi. No doubting they all stepped up to the plate at different times, but it's important to highlight how they came together to play for each other and see us through. My MVP would be team Juventus. Might sound cheesy and cliched but this really was the season that proved it.
So cheesy!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I couldn't decide so I voted for our beloved Capitano :heart:

However we've been blessed by Sandro and the two Paul's that stepped up big time when needed. Cuadrado has been immense too.

We'll get even better if we manage to keep Morata and Cuads.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Can't vote for anyone else than Gigi. It's a lot easier for offensive players to get credits as they score goals, humiliate opponents, you can say that they played well looking at the goals/assist/passes statistics. Defensive contribution is usually neglected, as we can see looking at the Farce d'Or awards. Gigi bossed the most important statistic for a GK. Breaking the Serie A clean sheets record is something that you'll tell your kids about and he deserves the vote only for this.
Overall i would say that there wasn't a player that totally dominated this season from the beginning to the end. All of them had ups and downs or
slow start with the form stabilization later.
Pogba and Dybala will win many of season MVPs for sure. Dybala will have a Del Piero treatment here. :D

runners up:
Tier1: Allegri, Pogba, Dybala - any of them deserves the vote.
Tier2: Bonucci, Barzagli, Marchisio, Cuadrado
special mention: Morata for CL performances

panicfc

Jan 27, 2015
icemaη;5246177 said:
Marchisio's calmness in possession transformed our season. Of course there were other factors, but our team play improved considerably once he was back. Pogba was able to then do his thing without being bogged down in the middle, but he didn't really get into second gear until the second half of the season (and what a half that was/is). Dybala was great throughout, even when he didn't start. Buffon had his best season in the past 5-6 years. And sure, we didn't lose with Khedira on the pitch. But all this came later. For those who remember the transformation from the $#@! start of the season to the team that went on a rampage in the league, Marchisio was a vital piece. He didn't win us games with his individual brilliance but he was vital to keep the team ticking. Could some other decent DM have done it? Maybe, but we didn't have that sub. He came in and changed the team, you just need to watch the games to see it. That's why he's the MVP for me this season.
Spot on.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The MVP for me this year was Cuadrado, why wasnt he added??
How Bonucci made it that list, when many times he was our worst player on the pitch and only once or twice amongst the best and Cuads didnt??

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #115
    How Bonucci made it that list, when many times he was our worst player on the pitch and only once or twice amongst the best and Cuads didnt??
    :disagree: -rep

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    :lol: 22.118

Just think of the tiem invested in trolling on an internet board.

:sadsorrycuntface:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)