• Dybala

• Mandzukic

• Allegri

• Padoin

• Sandro

Results are only viewable after voting.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
There are many to choose from. Even the players who didn't get major minutes played vital roles in big matches. Cuadrado and Zaza scored two of the biggest goals of the year. But the MVP has to be Buffon. He was class on and off the field from the start to finish. That interview after the Sassuolo match in October turned the season around.

May 22, 2007
Buffon, I think you could argue this was the best season of his career.

Dybala and Bonucci the other two I'd consider in this discussion. Pogba spent way too long performing like crap, while the others were all very good but not outstanding enough.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Buffon Evra and Allegri.

Buff and Evra because before the asswiping they gave the lads after the sassuolo game, we were serie B material.

Allegri because he managed the team very well after his disastrous first games, and steaded the ship-

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was thinking about this last night and it's a difficult one because I think we had 5-6 players at a similar level.

Buffon for turning back the years with one of his best seasons.
Barzagli for his sheer consistency in his level of performance.
Bonucci for becoming an undisputed leader and improved in most aspects of his game.
Pogba for turning a slow first half of the season into a majestic second half.
Dybala for taking such responsibility in replacing Tevez and leading a team like Juve during early difficult moments.

Just behind them I'd put Alex Sandro, who had a very impressive first year, Cuadrado, for his match-winning moments and unmatched attributes, and Marchisio, who added so much to the team once he returned.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I was thinking about this last night and it's a difficult one because I think we had 5-6 players at a similar level.

Buffon for turning back the years with one of his best seasons.
Barzagli for his sheer consistency in his level of performance.
Bonucci for becoming an undisputed leader and improved in most aspects of his game.
Pogba for turning a slow first half of the season into a majestic second half.
Dybala for taking such responsibility in replacing Tevez and leading a team like Juve during early difficult moments.

Just behind them I'd put Alex Sandro, who had a very impressive first year, Cuadrado, for his match-winning moments and unmatched attributes, and Marchisio, who added so much to the team once he returned.
Basically sums it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)