• Dybala

• Mandzukic

• Allegri

• Padoin

• Sandro

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We were shit untill Marchisio came back. And as i've said back then, offcourse every peasant will have forgotten it by now.
Pogba ? Was absolute shit for most of the first period. He has significantly improved in the second part. Since the average poster has a shorter memory then a fish, they all forgot about it.

Marchisio has been our most consistantly good player, that market the return to winning. He's the clear MVP

- - - Updated - - -

Too close to call for me between Dybala and Pogba.

Both had incredible seasons
For example, this guy

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking about this last night and it's a difficult one because I think we had 5-6 players at a similar level.

Buffon for turning back the years with one of his best seasons.
Barzagli for his sheer consistency in his level of performance.
Bonucci for becoming an undisputed leader and improved in most aspects of his game.
Pogba for turning a slow first half of the season into a majestic second half.
Dybala for taking such responsibility in replacing Tevez and leading a team like Juve during early difficult moments.

Just behind them I'd put Alex Sandro, who had a very impressive first year, Cuadrado, for his match-winning moments and unmatched attributes, and Marchisio, who added so much to the team once he returned.
Without Marchisio : 14th in the league
When he returned : 23 games won out of 24

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Buffon was outstanding on the pitch and as a leader. I don't think we win this scudetto without him. He still is the best in the world and he is the best all time. He deserves MVP.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Evra's off field leadership was huge, he was, along with Buffon, who really stood up during that difficult period.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #51
    You forgot the MVP in your suggestions.
    I voted for Dybala. ;)

I don't drink. :stuckup:

We still have a Coppa to win.
    :lol: Mate, that is a :donedeal: AC Milan is a joke.

Buffon, I think you could argue this was the best season of his career.

Dybala and Bonucci the other two I'd consider in this discussion. Pogba spent way too long performing like crap, while the others were all very good but not outstanding enough.
    @Salvatore :weee: Are you back for good? +rep

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Voted Dybala but my Top 3 players would be Buffon,Dybala and Barzagli this season.Marchisio and Pogba would round up my top 5.

Dybala and Buffon have single-handedly been decisive in many games for us while Barzagli imo has been one of the more consistent players of the side.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Dybala carried us when the team was seriously lacking in cohesion and looked like they had no idea what to do in attack. He relaxed a bit in the end but by that time Pogba, Morata and Mandzukic were all in form and the team had all the momentum in the world

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Really difficult tbh

- - - Updated - - -

We were shit untill Marchisio came back. And as i've said back then, offcourse every peasant will have forgotten it by now.
    Pogba ? Was absolute shit for most of the first period. He has significantly improved in the second part. Since the average poster has a shorter memory then a fish, they all forgot about it.

Marchisio has been our most consistantly good player, that market the return to winning. He's the clear MVP

- - - Updated - - -

For example, this guy

- - - Updated - - -

Without Marchisio : 14th in the league
    When he returned : 23 games won out of 24
    You could say the exact same thing about Khedira too though

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    In all honesty I really think there should be a conte option. After all we are here because of him.

because he left us.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Yeah, Khedira was important in lifting the team aswel. But it was Marchisio returning that aided it so much.

Do hope he's back in reasonable time next season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)