Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #106
    @GordoDeCentral is by far the best poster in this thread. :tup: +rep

Idiots can vote Mandžukić all year long but it won't make a difference. :Higgy: eats :warrior: for breakfast.

Now go make a joke how he is a fat choker. :blah:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    how do you calculate that value?
    In league games winning is 3 points, draw is 1. Each player contributes towards that result, the one with the most contribution is the MVP. Sometimes it's easier to determine, other times not so much. But categorically, regardless of effort, with a final result that is 0, there is no value ergo no most valuable player.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    @GordoDeCentral is by far the best poster in this thread. :tup: +rep

Idiots can vote Mandžukić all year long but it won't make a difference. :Higgy: eats :warrior: for breakfast.

Now go mkae a joke how he is a fat choker. :blah:
    We are different. I never call any other player voters here an idiots. Maybe want only you.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #109
    In league games winning is 3 points, draw is 1. Each player contributes towards that result, the one with the most contribution is the MVP. Sometimes it's easier to determine, other times not so much. But categorically, regardless of effort, with a final result that is 0, there is no value ergo no most valuable player.
    But Mandžukić has that fighting spirit.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #115
    I wasnt a fan of his when he first joined us, especially with his slow start but he won me over i have to say. However, it's plain to see who was our mvp this year imo
    Now, had we won CL i would have voted for Mandzukic.
    Totally agreed.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    during the 2006 wc, the undisputed mvp was cannavaro. how do you measure his contribution for those wins? people had an impression that he was a beast for those couple of weeks, and that's all. for me, 2 seasons ago, empoli's best player was rugani. iirc the tuz mvp last year was buffon.

giving an individual award in a team sport is always tricky. (that's why losing teams might have an mvp, too. i think donnarumma was the best player on the pitch when we beat them with a last minute dybala penalty.) my point is that either we find a way to calculate that 'contribution' like whoscored/sofascore/squawka do (which is always questionable anyway), or let's just forget that 'value'.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasnt a fan of his when he first joined us, especially with his slow start but he won me over i have to say. However, it's plain to see who was our mvp this year imo
    Now, had we won CL i would have voted for Mandzukic.
    choking higuain and dybala denied mario his well deserved price :depressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)