MVP of the 2016/2017 season (13 Viewers)

vote because Marc said so

• Buffon

• D.Alves

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• A.Sandro

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Higuain

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
during the 2006 wc, the undisputed mvp was cannavaro. how do you measure his contribution for those wins? people had an impression that he was a beast for those couple of weeks, and that's all. for me, 2 seasons ago, empoli's best player was rugani. iirc the tuz mvp last year was buffon.

giving an individual award in a team sport is always tricky. (that's why losing teams might have an mvp, too. i think donnarumma was the best player on the pitch when we beat them with a last minute dybala penalty.) my point is that either we find a way to calculate that 'contribution' like whoscored/sofascore/squawka do (which is always questionable anyway), or let's just forget that 'value'.
While there could be debate on the value when you win, as I admitted, my point is there is no debate when you lose.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think most people (as do I) see "Most Valuable" just as best. And it makes much more sense too.

You've got a point if you take that term at face value, but then the title means much less

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Last time and for end about Marc and some here who even try to defend Mandzu from him talking about playing. He doesnt criticize him like you because football reasons and even cant do it without 100000 bolds, insults, idiots and other stuff. You can see his favorite player Perisic. Guess why. Because Modric is in Real, Rakitic in Barcelona, Mandzukic in Juventus. That is for some people in small country just too much and will rather choose some less successful also good player. That is all. Mario didnt post that picture in my profile because you he did it because this I told.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Someone remind me what Perisic did that was so radically insane

Except finishing 7th with inter and getting booted out of the coppa and EL like average peasants.

While mandzukic was a top performer in a near trebble juve
And modric was THE cm of an effectively trebble winning Madrid

What on earth am i missing here

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Someone remind me what Perisic did that was so radically insane

Except finishing 7th with inter and getting booted out of the coppa and EL like average peasants.

While mandzukic was a top performer in a near trebble juve
And modric was THE cm of an effectively trebble winning Madrid

What on earth am i missing here
He will not take any football explain, different opinion, nothing. Dont waste time. I live in Croatia listen me only this time. That sarcasm about sheeps Mario posted say everything.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He will not take any football explain, different opinion, nothing. Dont waste time. I live in Croatia listen me only this time. That sarcasm about sheeps Mario posted say everything.
Yes but what is the opinion based on ?

On basis of what is perisic valuated so high considering for example Modric.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Yes but what is the opinion based on ?

On basis of what is perisic valuated so high considering for example Modric.
Based of whole Croatian stuff and love to easily said underate most successful players in big teams. Respect and reply other critics here about Mario just only for god sake not Marcs beacuse there is not any football "motivation" on that posts.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Marc might be right.

I'm really afraid Higgy could mistake Mandzu for a delicious cake and eat him for breakfast.
:rofl: They seems to like each other to me during season. Any of them wasnt selfish. Also with Dybala. Probably because they were not much time opponents for positions.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #131
    Mandžukić is directly at fault for the 3rd goal Real Madrid scored against us. He stands there like an idiot and watches the ball trying to get to him instead running for it. Imo, the 3rd goal Real scored [CR7's 2nd] is crucial for our defeat. But nobody mentions this because he scored a :gsol: wonder goal :gsol:

- - - Updated - - -

Ahem you forget a certain guy plying his trade in the Spanish Capital
    Imo, Modrić is maybe one of the best players Croatia ever produced. I meant that right now, Perišić is hottest stuff on the transfer market. Obviously, Modrić is a better player. Don't get me wrong. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy Marc. Perisic. Modric had also too much success. Part od Croatia cant stand that.
    Modrić > Perišić

- - - Updated - - -

Most croats are retarded.
    I won't even comment on that. That is like @V insulting the whole Turkish nation when they beat Croatia on penalties in EURO 2008.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    Mandžukić is directly at fault for the 3rd goal Real Madrid scored against us. He stands there like an idiot and watches the ball trying to get to him instead running for it. Imo, the 3rd goal Real scored [CR7's 2nd] is crucial for our defeat. But nobody mentions this because he scored a :gsol: wonder goal :gsol:

- - - Updated - - -

Imo, Modrić is maybe one of the best players Croatia ever produced. I meant that right now, Perišić is hottest stuff on the transfer market. Obviously, Modrić is a better player. Don't get me wrong. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Modrić > Perišić
    Now correct Perisic with Modric. You said already in last post everything. And also we are not all Marcs in cro and there is people who love our best players include Mandzukic of course.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #133
    Now correct Perisic with Modric. You said already in last post everything. And also we are not all Marcs in cro and there is people who love our best players include Mandzukic of course.
    Piši mi na hrvatskom, prijatelju. Ništa te ne razumijem. Izvini. ;)

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #138
    Marc might be right.

I'm really afraid Higgy could mistake Mandzu for a delicious cake and eat him for breakfast.
    :rofl:

Hey man, let's make fun out of our club legends, Del Piero and Trezeguet. They are also fat now, right?

Retard.

- - - Updated - - -

There are lot's of Schwarzenegger movies to watch.
    Not anymore. :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

so apparently you missed allegri saying both him and pjanic were injured during the 2nd half.
    But he is a warrior, right? :bloody: :warrior:

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    I will not report him because I adapt on listening that stupidity in cro but he should be banned for calling all people who dont vote his favorite idiots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)