MVP of the 2016/2017 season (10 Viewers)

vote because Marc said so

• Buffon

• D.Alves

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• A.Sandro

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Higuain

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
This "discuss" will make even Higuain tired. Why you just cant say like normal people you dont like Mandzukic. Big deal. You think if you bold million things, call other people idiots what will happened. They will agree with you?

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #166
    @Klin look at the last few pages. You're gonna love it :baus:
    Who cares? It's not like @Klin is some kind of guru when it comes to intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

This "discuss" will make even Higuain tired. Why you just cant say like normal people you dont like Mandzukic. Big deal. You think if you bold million things, call other people idiots what will happened. They will agree with you?
    This.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    I never before realize forum mvp competition people can take so serious. Without Marc maybe wouldnt even vote and now actually fighted about it :sergio:

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #170
    I dont care much for english grammar when I see your posts. You are also english teacher and our grammar mode?

- - - Updated - - -

And Marc finally report post :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    What the hell are you talking about? I'm saying you are right. And I also said I had a post that deserves report. So I am not a hypocrite.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    What the hell are you talking about? I'm saying you are right. And I also said I had a post that deserves report. So I am not a hypocrite.
    Deserves report but I will never report you for example. I have no problem even with that stuff you writed. Everyone can see and judge it yourself. Nothing wrong.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #172
    Deserves report but I will never report you for example. I have no problem even with that stuff you writed. Everyone can see and judge it yourself. Nothing wrong.
    He insulted the whole nation with his post.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    You give him also pretty good reason with your bolds. His judge was based on our ridiculous discuss. He didnt write it just like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Even people who like Higuain get confused with you in this tread.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    Mandzukic must give me shirt at least. I waste so much pages and time because he just can attract everyone. No good. Yes bad.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Context. I replied to you so you shouldnt missed it of all people.

You wrote your post in a way thats saying most of croatia dont like Mandzu or disses Mandzu's quality for little to no reason (and prefers mediocre Kalinic), so my rebuttal is yes then that would mean most croats are retards. Simple. Ridicolous assertion deserves ridicolous reply.

I been to twice Croatia and have no issue with y'll (mainly cuz of Igor Tudor).

You give him also pretty good reason with your bolds. His judge was based on our ridiculous discuss. He didnt write it just like that.

He is in defense mode after being called out for his overzealous enthusiastic spamming way to argue ridicolously, so prolly failed to realize the obvious above.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    Context. I replied to you so you shouldnt missed it of all people.

You wrote your post in a way thats saying most of croatia dont like Mandzu or disses Mandzu's quality for little to no reason (and prefers mediocre Kalinic), so my rebuttal is yes then that would mean most croats are retards. Simple. Ridicolous assertion deserves ridicolous reply.

I been to twice Croatia and have no issue with y'll (mainly cuz of Igor Tudor).

He is in defense mode after being called out for his overzealous enthusiastic spamming way to argue ridicolously, so prolly failed to realize the obvious above.
    There are people in Croatia who think like Marc. That doesnt mean most of us do. I love him and also a lot of people here and Mario knows it. As always insulting is much more loud. Today Mandzu even me freak out with activating Marc. What useless pages and morning :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)