• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #61
    :lol: :howler: Stats. You sound like Rus Bro. Stats and "analytics" aren't everything in sport, and that's why we have eyes and watch $#@!ing games. I'm not siding with anyone here. I'm just criticizing your over reliance on statistical evidence.
    Is it a coincidence that Higuain is worth 4 times more money on transfer market than Đilkoš? :klin:

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #63
    I had no idea Mandzukic and Higuain played same position and had same roles
    Mandžukić is primarily a centre forward just like Higuain. He never managed to score 30 goals in a season, not even when Robben and Ribery were feeding him with the balls.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    Mandžukić is primarily a centre forward just like Higuain. He never managed to score 30 goals in a season, not even when Robben and Ribery were feeding him with the balls.
    Ok, positions we got that covered, but I had no idea Mandzukic and Higuain have the same roles

Jun 6, 2015
    I don't think there really is a wrong answer to this. Could probably make some kind of case for each player from the starting eleven. Mandzu vs Higgy is completely pointless as they offer very different things to our team, it comes down to preference.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    You actually compared two players who are not even opponents for position. Allegri wants, needs and plays with both of them because they are not same. You cant play with 11 same players. Yes Higuain as a classic striker had better statistics on the other side Mandzukic had much more team success during career.

- - - Updated - - -

had no idea @Marc was THIS MUCH of an idiot :howler:
    Marc cant talk about him more classic croatian way.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    I'm just fed up with idiots who keep calling our most expensive signing in history a :gsol: choker :gsol:. Who did you vote for?
    Bro, it's not just our most expensive signing that is a choker, the instution as a whole is a giant chokejob when it comes to the CL. 5 consecutive CL losses, last time we won a CL we went to the finals 3 times in a row to only win 1 :lol:
    Our beloved captain, has participated in 3 CL finals, lost them all
    Almost all our players (even before the CL final 2017) have already lost multiple finals :lol:
    We're chokers bruh, accept it

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    But he is a Choker. It isn't even an insult, it's a fact. Scoring 100 goals a year in Serie-A won't change it. He doesn't deliver in big games. period.

Germany won the WC thanks to Higgy being a choker.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    I cant choose one player this season as a mvp myself. Some players like because great history in this team, some doesnt perform same in Italy and outside Italy. Some are young and less experience was well seen in some games. Some had really good important games and season but some fancy football stuff I personally dont care much also missing.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    @Fr3sh

Look at this hram.

Swedish opinions are irrelevant
    @Osman is not serious. We could've had same results as this season had we had Morata and Zaza as striking options and Mandzo LW, heck we might've even won the CL. Only difference is that Serie A race would be tighter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)