Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #42
    Marc so salty ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

Did you even see the goal? :sergio:

Did Mandžukić dribble from half a football court? No. It was a perfect build up play by Bonucci, Alex Sandro and Higuain. Hats off for Mandžukić finish but do not overrate him and that goal.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Did Mandžukić dribble from half a football court? No. It was a perfect build up play by Bonucci, Alex Sandro and Higuain. Hats off for Mandžukić finish but do not overrate him and that goal.
    What a laughable post.

Like it was some tap in :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

that's what he is and what he's always been. A big game choker. Is that even up for debate?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Do not overrate bicycle kick goal in CL final - the 3 meter bounce pass from lord spaghetti knees can't be rated highly enough on the other hand :klin:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

the pass was the least contributing on that goal out of: 1. Bonuccis long ball to Sandro 2. Sandros cross 3. Higgys "assist" 4. Mandzukics wonder goal. the pass did nothing for us. he didnt set up Mandzukic for a open shot. he didnt put him through to a 1on1 with the keeper, he didnt do nothing other than pass it to Mandzukic, who was instantly covered by 2 players and had to shoot over them. its only an "assist" because Higgy was the last one to touch the ball before Mario, but the Mandzukic pass to Dybala in the Barcelona game for example (which wasnt counted as an assist due to ball touching some Barcelona defender) is much more deserving of being called an assist than the Higuain one

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    The croatian warrior, of course. Mandzukic is my air and water. :warrior:

- - - Updated - - -

Your comment is no good :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    lol at calling him a choker. He assisted Mario for the CL final goal and scored 32 goals in 55 apps. Mandžukić struggled to score and assist this season. Sorry bro but occasional wonder-goal here and there doesn't cut it for me. Higuain was a monster and is a far superior player to Mandžukić.
    Real monster in the CL knockouts bro. 2 goals in 7 matches. What a beast :delpiero:

What's that 4 goals in 27 CL knockout matches now. :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

What a laughable post.

Like it was some tap in :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

that's what he is and what he's always been. A big game choker. Is that even up for debate?
    Marc should be banned for that post. He should already be on thin ice for opening and then closing the CL thread (main cause for our loss other than that Bojan Inter fan with neckbeard doing voodoo on our players during halftime @Fr3sh), but this Mandzukic bashing takes the cake. Calling him a hack with no technique, and trying to diminish one of the most gorgeous individual goals in CL final history.

Permaban should be instant for that Arnie loving fool.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio:

higuain can never score in a final yet alone score like THAT in a final
    he's good for the league

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #55
    :sigh: Why do I even bother? Real experts will agree that Higuain was more consistent and a better performer this season. Stats tell you the whole story. 3 times more goals. 3 times, you idiots.

Attachments

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #57
    Real monster in the CL knockouts bro. 2 goals in 7 matches. What a beast :delpiero:

What's that 4 goals in 27 CL knockout matches now. :tuttosport:
    Yeah, we all know Morata is better. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

the pass was the least contributing on that goal out of: 1. Bonuccis long ball to Sandro 2. Sandros cross 3. Higgys "assist" 4. Mandzukics wonder goal. the pass did nothing for us. he didnt set up Mandzukic for a open shot. he didnt put him through to a 1on1 with the keeper, he didnt do nothing other than pass it to Mandzukic, who was instantly covered by 2 players and had to shoot over them. its only an "assist" because Higgy was the last one to touch the ball before Mario, but the Mandzukic pass to Dybala in the Barcelona game for example (which wasnt counted as an assist due to ball touching some Barcelona defender) is much more deserving of being called an assist than the Higuain one
    -rep for underappreciating Pipita.

- - - Updated - - -

That pass was Pirlo-esque though to be honest.
    Exactly.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    :lol: :howler: Stats. You sound like Rus Bro. Stats and "analytics" aren't everything in sport, and that's why we have eyes and watch fucking games. I'm not siding with anyone here. I'm just criticizing your over reliance on statistical evidence.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #59
    Is that even up for debate?
    Yes. Big time debate.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :howler: Stats. You sound like Rus Bro. Stats and "analytics" aren't everything in sport, and that's why we have eyes and watch $#@!ing games. I'm not siding with anyone here. I'm just criticizing your over reliance on statistical evidence.
    I'm just fed up with idiots who keep calling our most expensive signing in history a :gsol: choker :gsol:. Who did you vote for?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    :sigh: Why do I even bother? Real experts will agree that Higuain was more consistent and a better performer this season. Stats tell you the whole story. 3 times more goals. 3 times, you idiots.
    I had no idea Mandzukic and Higuain played same position and had same roles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)