'Murica! (79 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Of course he's guilty, especially if some of the girls are not from Romania. The human trafficking laws make women really look like the no agency creatures they mostly are. This guy thought he can trust the people he bribes. Thing is they always go for the highest bidder, add to that Romania has just been denied Schengen access and of course it's a nato country. He needed to go.
You shouldn’t look to human trafficking as in cases where he possibly ‘imported’ girls from abroad to Romania, it’s already human trafficking when he forced someone to work for him (in the webcam business in this case, could’ve been a random job aswel). Exploiting people is a main factor in that law, or at least here it is but since Romania is in the EU the laws should be somewhat the same.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You shouldn’t look to human trafficking as in cases where he possibly ‘imported’ girls from abroad to Romania, it’s already human trafficking when he forced someone to work for him (in the webcam business in this case, could’ve been a random job aswel). Exploiting people is a main factor in that law, or at least here it is but since Romania is in the EU the laws should be somewhat the same.
The distinction is if he brought someone from abroad they don't even need to be forced, just the facilitating.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Human trafficking can be inter-state in a lot of countries. An example would be Mexico where guys would “marry” country girls from Oaxaca and Chiapas and then bring them to Tlaxcala and Mexico State for “work”.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
One of my best friends is married to a som. She got her latest gig at a pricey neighborhood restaurant that was apparently historically known for laundering Russian money.

How she got the job? My friend befriended their prior som as a regular patron, and together they shared a love of good Burgundy and Bordeaux that the place was lacking. Guy was supposedly a certified third level advanced sommelier.... disappears, comes back to work and claims he passed his sommelier exam. Friend asks if he got his level 4 master's level. No, it was is initial entry level exam. Dude was faking his credentials on the job all along.

Next thing you know the guy doesn't show up for work at all anymore because he got arrested for human trafficking.

My friend's wife is at least certified, so now she's working with the Russian mafia here in Cali (we think)...

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

Nah, the funny thing is those who parrot this nonsense are pushing people like me (me, FFS) to vote Democrat. That’s how much damage you and your ilk are doing to this country, where more important topics such as economics, or even border security, take a back seat because you clowns are too busy labeling everyone pedophiles and taking away womens rights. And I’m definitely not the only one who is starting to feel this way. So enjoy the loss of votes while you fetishize about your QTardi-style government.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, for the more open minded - being an ally is a lot fun, too. Met lots of interesting people and made some good friends. Wouldn’t have it any other way.
Finally coming to your senses. Congrats. The Dems have their flaws but they are saints in comparison to the rampant proto-fascism on the right.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
To be fair - lock up our boarder, pass policies that actually discourage these surges from coming and we wouldn't have to worry about it.

Would be nice if team biden wasn't terrified of visiting the border to see what disaster they are encouraging.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
To be fair - lock up our boarder, pass policies that actually discourage these surges from coming and we wouldn't have to worry about it.

Would be nice if team biden wasn't terrified of visiting the border to see what disaster they are encouraging.
Speaking of policies that discourage people from showing up, what do you have to say about Trump going back on Obama’s first steps on normalizing relations with Cuba?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Speaking of policies that discourage people from showing up, what do you have to say about Trump going back on Obama’s first steps on normalizing relations with Cuba?
Link me

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, immigration is not at all a complex issue and is easily solved with hard work and common sense.
lol handwork from who? same people that ram through an omnibus bill with no time to read what's in it? Those people?

- - - Updated - - -

Immigration doesn't have to be complex.

- - - Updated - - -

I will say I like Trump saying cartels are combatants. Again, not rocket science. Smoke those fuckers.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 62)