'Murica! (379 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Musk unlocks Tates Twitter account > Romanians track him via a pizza box he posted in his newly unlocked Twitter account > gets arrested

Musk playing 4D chess with you all.

Disclaimer: seeing as how touchy some here are on musk, it was a joke.
Musk working with Greta to put down sex trafficker Tate? I knew Musk was a commie all along.

alaska

May 25, 2013
So a dipshit musclehead kickboxing reality TV Youtube grifter was arrested after antagonizing an Aspergers tween climate cultist by bragging about his sports cars like an 11 year old, and was busted because he was eating shitty Romanian pizza?

Glad to see 2022 wrapping up on an utterly retarded note. :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
So a dipshit musclehead kickboxing reality TV Youtube grifter was arrested after antagonizing an Aspergers tween climate cultist by bragging about his sports cars like an 11 year old, and was busted because he was eating shitty Romanian pizza?

Glad to see 2022 wrapping up on an utterly retarded note. :lol:
He has no insurance and will be sentenced to become her butler :agree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hero? Who's my hero? It is sad and funny to see you follow that fat mexican groomer though. You have lost all capacity for analytical thinking, the state of your brain reminds me of the story below, your senses were oh so molested into submission by homo propaganda, and if I had to guess someone close to you is going through this madness and you feel obligated to be an "ally". Overall sad, but also funny.

Screenshot_2022-12-30-07-58-55-84_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
:lol:

Nah, the funny thing is those who parrot this nonsense are pushing people like me (me, FFS) to vote Democrat. That’s how much damage you and your ilk are doing to this country, where more important topics such as economics, or even border security, take a back seat because you clowns are too busy labeling everyone pedophiles and taking away womens rights. And I’m definitely not the only one who is starting to feel this way. So enjoy the loss of votes while you fetishize about your QTardi-style government.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, for the more open minded - being an ally is a lot fun, too. Met lots of interesting people and made some good friends. Wouldn’t have it any other way.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:lol:

Nah, the funny thing is those who parrot this nonsense are pushing people like me (me, FFS) to vote Democrat. That’s how much damage you and your ilk are doing to this country, where more important topics such as economics, or even border security, take a back seat because you clowns are too busy labeling everyone pedophiles and taking away womens rights. And I’m definitely not the only one who is starting to feel this way. So enjoy the loss of votes while you fetishize about your QTardi-style government.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, for the more open minded - being an ally is a lot fun, too. Met lots of interesting people and made some good friends. Wouldn’t have it any other way.
Like i said you have been beaten into submission, you are willing to allow rampant immigration and unchecked money printing because you don't want to piss off your new "friends".

Maybe when you get a little older you wont be so starved for approval and outside validation.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tate's a douche, we'll see about the sex trafficking thing. But I support him encouraging young men to fight against the system
How anyone could like this guy is really beyond me. He’s the biggest groomer piece of garbage on the entire planet.

Mocks someone for trying to raise money for their sick kid.

Hope he dies a miserable, painful death.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
How anyone could like this guy is really beyond me. He’s the biggest groomer piece of garbage on the entire planet.

Mocks someone for trying to raise money for their sick kid.

Hope he dies a miserable, painful death.
But I don't understand, how is this possible? I thought you had to be in a woman's bathroom for a sex crime to happen.

Seems like the Romanians also confiscated 28 of his cars.
Now he only has the same amount of cars as my Grandfather, what a peasant :disagree:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Damn Top G :( tbh I think most of his messages weren’t so bad at all, but we still have to understand if he’s guilty or not
Of course he's guilty, especially if some of the girls are not from Romania. The human trafficking laws make women really look like the no agency creatures they mostly are. This guy thought he can trust the people he bribes. Thing is they always go for the highest bidder, add to that Romania has just been denied Schengen access and of course it's a nato country. He needed to go.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Of course he's guilty, especially if some of the girls are not from Romania. The human trafficking laws make women really look like the no agency creatures they mostly are. This guy thought he can trust the people he bribes. Thing is they always go for the highest bidder, add to that Romania has just been denied Schengen access and of course it's a nato country. He needed to go.
At least we can agree Top Groomer is guilty. Hopefully becomes bottom groomer in prison for long time. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 369)