'Murica! (52 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:lol:

Libs of Tictok founder. What a piece of trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the real groomers.

Probably another self hating gay.
Whenever someone says that gay propaganda is turning you gay, I immediately assume that the person is closeted because sexuality doesn’t work that way. You’re either gay or you’re not. No one can groom you or coerce you into becoming gay.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What a champ libsoftictoc is, and RDS is a class act, respek

What a joke

- - - Updated - - -

Probably another self hating gay.
Whenever someone says that gay propaganda is turning you gay, I immediately assume that the person is closeted because sexuality doesn’t work that way. You’re either gay or you’re not. No one can groom you or coerce you into becoming gay.
:agree:
We have some self hating gays here as well.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Here’s an example of a real “groomer” and child trafficker. Where is all the celebrating from the right wingers?!

Ohh, he’s a right winger himself? Now I know why…

- - - Updated - - -

The real Comet Pizza :lol:

That’s some delicious irony being served up.

Also, I can predict the right wing response: what about Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
'Influencer' lol

Stop making stupid people famous

Also stop listening to people who have no
A) hair
B) chin
I don’t even know who the hell he is, other than he’s a total douchebag child trafficker. Hope that Allegri_is_God guy that no longer posts here is in the same Romanian prison so he can fuck these dudes up for messing with someone’s daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

Greta wrecked Andrew Tate :oops2:
Not a fan of Greta at all, but good work by her if the story is true.

- - - Updated - - -

Still a hero to you, huh @GordoDeCentral ?

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Here’s an example of a real “groomer” and child trafficker. Where is all the celebrating from the right wingers?!

Ohh, he’s a right winger himself? Now I know why…

- - - Updated - - -

The real Comet Pizza :lol:

Wasn’t Tate the one who said a big part of why he moved to Romania was because you were much less likely to get arrested there if you raped someone? He just wanted the freedom to do whatever he wanted.

I guess he forgot to check their human trafficking laws. :lol3:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don’t even know who the hell he is, other than he’s a total douchebag child trafficker. Hope that Allegri_is_God guy that no longer posts here is in the same Romanian prison so he can fuck these dudes up for messing with someone’s daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a fan of Greta at all, but good work by her if the story is true.

- - - Updated - - -

Still a hero to you, huh @GordoDeCentral ?

Hero? Who's my hero? It is sad and funny to see you follow that fat mexican groomer though. You have lost all capacity for analytical thinking, the state of your brain reminds me of the story below, your senses were oh so molested into submission by homo propaganda, and if I had to guess someone close to you is going through this madness and you feel obligated to be an "ally". Overall sad, but also funny.

Screenshot_2022-12-30-07-58-55-84_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
An orthodox Jewish real estate saleswoman? Look at me here, being utterly shocked and surprised at this turn of events.

Thank God sexual predators within her community don't get brushed under the rug or covered up.
She is a doppelgänger of Tay Tay Lorenz which makes it all the more hilarious too.

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Wasn’t Tate the one who said a big part of why he moved to Romania was because you were much less likely to get arrested there if you raped someone? He just wanted the freedom to do whatever he wanted.

I guess he forgot to check their human trafficking laws. :lol3:
It's hella gay to side with hoes just for social approval :disagree:

Not saying Tate is innocent but for all we know, it could also be just another case of women trying to get a quick paycheck.

Watch him walk away free though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)