L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The GOP hasn't supported fiscal restraint, unless it's politically opportunistic, since before Reagan. What were these 31 clowns expecting?
:agree:

The only president in the past 40 years who has been fiscally “responsible” was Clinton (and that was in part due to contending with Republican house and senate majorities for 6 years). Republicans presidents have exploded the debt over and over in modern times. I always found it amusing that GOP demonized the Clintons so much when they were pretty much centre-right on the Political spectrum and the best the GOP could ever hope for in terms of being able to work with a Democrat president.

GOP cuts taxes and goes on free spending binges every time they get power (while pretending the tax cuts will actually increase gov revenue lol) and then suddenly remember that they’re supposed to be fiscal conservatives as soon democrats take control. It’s laughable.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Careful now, we don’t want to accuse him of being a pedo.
U could wouldn’t bother me

- - - Updated - - -

everyone who doesn’t agree with me is a pedo, come at me
Since my biological identification tells me I’m a mod, I’ll have your back

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ho...ects-spending-bill-vote-new-political-reality

Would love to see the GOP finally splinter into two separate parties and the more centrist party take all the moderate Dems with them too. Leave the idiot freedom caucus folk and overly progressive types bickering out on the fringes.
Holy shit you used a fox link? U been drinking?

- - - Updated - - -

Hope everyone is safe in this weather.
global warming keeping them warm

- - - Updated - - -

///
And merry Christmas from everyone’s favorite right wing political hack

thoughts and prayers

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
An orthodox Jewish real estate saleswoman? Look at me here, being utterly shocked and surprised at this turn of events.

Thank God sexual predators within her community don't get brushed under the rug or covered up.
Funny how that works, right?

And guess who offered her his guest house? Good ol’ Ronnie from Florida. :andyandbarcelona:

- - - Updated - - -

And oops. This bitch needs to be in jail.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just take their college football away and rightly claim it harbors and protects pedophiles like the Catholic Church.

Then we'll see how much anybody really cares about gettin' dem pedos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 171)