'Murica! (93 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I did see that when I went to college. Olive Garden was that place. Full of people dressed as in evening gowns and costumes, along with a very long waiting list.

this was in bumblefuck PA, state college. So I shouldn’t be surprised.

@Bjerknes
I remember some guy on my college team ordering fettuccine Alfredo with meatballs at Olive Garden and I almost threw his plate against the wall.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I did see that when I went to college. Olive Garden was that place. Full of people dressed as in evening gowns and costumes, along with a very long waiting list.

this was in bumblefuck PA, state college. So I shouldn’t be surprised.

@Bjerknes
When I was a kid at least. But I'm old now. Now it's probably Nandos or some shit. Maybe Wagamama etc.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's for when you go somewhere and wanna eat for less than 10 bucks and not get sick. How popular is fried chicken over there?
It's quite popular. KFC is popular and there are a bunch of local competitors who have decent presence as well. Dominos is by far the biggest fast food chain though. It easily has 3x the number of stores McDonalds have, which is the second most popular.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ive heard of nandos. Would like to try it
I discovered Nando's 12 years ago while in South Africa. There it was called "Mozambican chicken". A few years later I found Nando's in India and later in the UK, where they were called "Portuguese chicken". (Which says how good people are with African geography around the world.)

All were solid. It's not a fancy meal. But it's solid everywhere I've been.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)