'Murica! (137 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don’t live in NY thank god and that question is way too hard to digest with this much beer

- - - Updated - - -

FL elections in school boards might tell a different story - who knows what will happen by then

ex. Miami Dade is now largest conservative school district in nation. It flipped yesterday LuL
I read that and saw a bunch of comments from right-leaning folks celebrating that this is “the year of the parent!” What the fuck does that even mean?

If this is the year of the parent… with inflation at 20%, brink of world war 3, mass shootings everywhere, retards filling the ranks of both parties, with their only win being banning drag queen story time?? :lol:

I’d rather have the year of the pedophile to be completely honest.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That’s it, when is this stupid government going to forgive my bad options trades and capital losses.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Biden. People are already hitting the streets with their forgiven loan bullets.

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That’s it, when is this stupid government going to forgive my bad options trades and capital losses.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Biden. People are already hitting the streets with their forgiven loan bullets.

I saw The same headline about philly, and that was this morning. Shit really going haywire

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I read that and saw a bunch of comments from right-leaning folks celebrating that this is “the year of the parent!” What the fuck does that even mean?

If this is the year of the parent… with inflation at 20%, brink of world war 3, mass shootings everywhere, retards filling the ranks of both parties, with their only win being banning drag queen story time?? :lol:

I’d rather have the year of the pedophile to be completely honest.
It’s year of the parent where people actually gain control over our kids education - not sure what the rest of your comment has anything to do with mass shootings or inflation? Sorta completely missed the point of what happened in FL

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It’s year of the parent where people actually gain control over our kids education - not sure what the rest of your comment has anything to do with mass shootings or inflation? Sorta completely missed the point of what happened in FL
Can you give me an example of what is being taught at public schools that you disagree with?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can you give me an example of what is being taught at public schools that you disagree with?
Having a pathological obsession with removing your genitalia is not only normal but admirable and healthy behavior and anyone who tells you otherwise be they mental health professionals, doctors or your own parents are hateful bigots?

That and the whole white people are born inherently evil and owe a debt to the world they can never pay off to the degree that it matches original sin in Christianity

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Having a pathological obsession with removing your genitalia is not only normal but admirable and healthy behavior and anyone who tells you otherwise be they mental health professionals, doctors or your own parents are hateful bigots?
Ohhh, so this is all that it's about, transphobia again. Got it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
https://www.ksl.com/article/5046346...om-for-nonwhite-students-placed-on-paid-leave

we can start with these freaks

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not just “Florida parents” either. Happening all over:)

- - - Updated - - -

There I go again committing literal violence by having my own opinion about societal issues
Stop having your own opinion, just conform already.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)