'Murica! (152 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've gotten the wrong idea, it seems. I was in Turin in April and noticed 2 Starbucks that weren't there during my previous visit (apparently, Turin has 3 locations), so I figured they must have started popping up everywhere.
I saw that they were opening up in Turin. But I got the impression they got no further than they have in Portugal: tourist novelties in high-profile locations while most locals shun them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I discovered Nando's 12 years ago while in South Africa. There it was called "Mozambican chicken". A few years later I found Nando's in India and later in the UK, where they were called "Portuguese chicken". (Which says how good people are with African geography around the world.)

All were solid. It's not a fancy meal. But it's solid everywhere I've been.
Yup, solid. Dat peri peri chicken

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We dont have Nandos in Sweden. But I been almost every time I been to London. Its simple but still quite nice. Its hard to go wrong with chicken tho.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do you think that New York bellwether district means anything for the midterms? Everyone seems to be saying it’s another sign that the supreme court’s abortion rights rollback gonna play spoiler for the red wave…
I don’t live in NY thank god and that question is way too hard to digest with this much beer

- - - Updated - - -

FL elections in school boards might tell a different story - who knows what will happen by then

ex. Miami Dade is now largest conservative school district in nation. It flipped yesterday LuL

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)