'Murica! (78 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
This I don't understand. Especially since most women who have had abortions that I know say it was an horribly difficult decision and still haunts them, even if they would not choose differently today under the same circumstances.

You can say that you don't like dead fetuses, even if you can't carry one yourself, without having to resort to presuming women who get them think it's just a Botox injection.
I'm not referring to women who have had abortions though. I know how hard it is on them.

It's the ones that have never had one who show no concern. I just think it's funny how we all choose (me included) to look the other way when there's a big inconvenience in our lives.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This I don't understand. Especially since most women who have had abortions that I know say it was an horribly difficult decision and still haunts them, even if they would not choose differently today under the same circumstances.

You can say that you don't like dead fetuses, even if you can't carry one yourself, without having to resort to presuming women who get them think it's just a Botox injection.
This. I've seen tiktok videos of deranged feminists bragging about their 5 abortions but is that an accurate representation of the population? The women I've known personally who've gotten abortions it was not an easy decision and they all seem to feel pretty horrible about it.

deranged retards on social media are loud and get a lot of attention but they are deranged retards not normal people

- - - Updated - - -

:lol3: https://www.fastcompany.com/9074907...-how-to-design-a-protest-sign-that-goes-viral

Last edited:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I am baffled by how much backward and ancient the Republitards have become. Third world party, supported by psychos and masochists.
How can any woman vote for them is beyond my understanding. How can any reasonable and modern person vote for them is the mistery of 21st Century USA.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This. I've seen tiktok videos of deranged feminists bragging about their 5 abortions but is that an accurate representation of the population? The women I've known personally who've gotten abortions it was not an easy decision and they all seem to feel pretty horrible about it.

deranged retards on social media are loud and get a lot of attention but they are deranged retards not normal people
Assuming it's somehow even true in the first place of course. And if it was, these are people that should never raise children anyway, it won't go well for anyone.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I am baffled by how much backward and ancient the Republitards have become. Third world party, supported by psychos and masochists.
How can any woman vote for them is beyond my understanding. How can any reasonable and modern person vote for them is the mistery of 21st Century USA.

More to the point, it's another brick in the wall in America where institutions of democracy are fraying and imploding as democracy itself loses favor around them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Republicans would prolly sanction the purge. :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

3: https://www.fastcompany.com/9074907...-how-to-design-a-protest-sign-that-goes-viral
I know very few women who had an abortion, but the ones I know of said it was a very difficult decision and still think about it often.

I think it's just weird ass feminist bragging.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Correct, that's why it's no longer federal law and the "right" has been given back to the individual states to decide.
The right of old men to tell women what to do with their bodies? What kind of a twisted logic is this? You, republitards, are medically insane.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Most effective way to protect life if you ask me.
This. Why waste tax dollars - use that money to go to their victims families instead and take bad guy/girl out back (or public idgaf)

- - - Updated - - -

The right of old men to tell women what to do with their bodies? What kind of a twisted logic is this? You, republitards, are medically insane.

Liberals with their 8 million genders are worse.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

Are you thick or what, you stupid lib? I literally just said it gives the power back to the states to decide for themselves. Those states must have a mandate from the people in order to create new state laws. Go and educate yourself on American politics because clearly you don't have a clue.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Are you thick or what, you stupid lib? I literally just said it gives the power back to the states to decide for themselves. Those states must have a mandate from the people in order to create new state laws. Go and educate yourself on American politics because clearly you don't have a clue.
states decide as it should

if people are upset, vote the change you want or stop crying about it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
When are retards going to realize that "going viral" means getting viewed everywhere and then forgotten in a few days. Going viral is not sustainable, defensible network effects. What purpose does "viral" really serve other than to momentarily sell some ads?

To be fair, Democrats are more disorganized, shoot themselves in the face more often, and chase after nonsense like pronouns and cultural appropriation at the expense of things that really matter to people.

Correct, that's why it's no longer federal law and the "right" has been given back to the individual states to decide.
But this makes little sense to me. How can the definition of murder be left up to states to decide? How is that not worse than leaving slavery up to states to decide, which lead to the Civil War?

Liberals with their 8 million genders are worse.
It is kind of funny too though. Especially the ones who really inhale the fumes deeply.

But if you want a nice international mind fook for you, here's a photo I took this morning in the Rossio Square in Lisbon. FOXlife is one of the FOX cable channels here in Portugal. They have a public campaign across the city promoting LGBTQiA+ terminology and acceptance. Imagine Tucker Carlson and his minions pasting this all over New York City...
9c53a72e7753193d38ebca85159bffe3.jpg

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When are retards going to realize that "going viral" means getting viewed everywhere and then forgotten in a few days. Going viral is not sustainable, defensible network effects. What purpose does "viral" really serve other than to momentarily sell some ads?

To be fair, Democrats are more disorganized, shoot themselves in the face more often, and chase after nonsense like pronouns and cultural appropriation at the expense of things that really matter to people.

But this makes little sense to me. How can the definition of murder be left up to states to decide? How is that not worse than leaving slavery up to states to decide, which lead to the Civil War?

It is kind of funny too though. Especially the ones who really inhale the fumes deeply.

But if you want a nice international mind fook for you, here's a photo I took this morning in the Rossio Square in Lisbon. FOXlife is one of the FOX cable channels here in Portugal. They have a public campaign across the city promoting LGBTQiA+ terminology and acceptance. Imagine Tucker Carlson and his minions pasting this all over New York City...
9c53a72e7753193d38ebca85159bffe3.jpg
What’s the “+” for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 61)