'Murica! (80 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I've seen this picture a few times today. Now I'm no engineer or architect or anything, but I think perhaps it would be best to not include a built in ladder on your wall...
is that a St.George flag? Why do these retards like flying loser flags so much? That one, the confederate one, and now the trump flag. All losers.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mitt about to choke a bitch.

I’ll never agree with a lot of Mitt’s politics, but huge respect to him for standing up to a wannabe dictator for the past 4 years. His speech tonight was fantastic.

Josh Hawley on the other hand is preening little twat.

- - - Updated - - -

Was just gathering the presented theses. It's still semi-coherent.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

The truth!!1!!!!!11!
136461308_10218305192928746_8170033256140654115_n.jpg

And as a bonus, it's all the Democrat's fault somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course. I'm not saying this IS the reason of course, but it's also not totally impossible.
https://www.businessinsider.com/nyp...-appeared-on-fox-news-with-a-qanon-mug-2020-7

All we here can really do is speculate anyway.
@DAiDEViL gonna love this lol

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
She was a terrorist, so who cares.
You wouldn't have sympathy for a member of El Shabaab or Al Qaeda that was shot down by the authorities, this is no different.
Turns out, three more people also died in "medical emergencies" per AP.
https://apnews.com/article/ap-electoral-college-congress-7af85d3c702e070464d7713c42cf254a

Edit: In addition to that, two pipe bombs were discovered (one at DNC and another at RNC), as well as a vehicle containing a long gun and molotov cocktails.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I can imagine the thought process when this guy ordered it online. Just look at all those crosses on it.
Best evangelical ever. Yeah baby!

- - - Updated - - -

Meh. No where near as disrespectful as Kaepernick taking a knee or anything.
“Fire that son of a bitch!”

- - - Updated - - -

Quite extraordinary, that even after all of this, House GOP still objecting and using their time to rant and rave wildly about various absurd election conspiracies long-debunked by the courts, by election officials, by basically anyone with a brain. It’s quite impressive tbh

Just goes to show that any jackass can get elected in some of these deep red GOP districts. :lol:

Last edited:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Best evangelical ever. Yeah baby!

- - - Updated - - -

“Fire that son of a bitch!”

- - - Updated - - -

Quite extraordinary, that even after all of this, House GOP still objecting and using their time to rant and rave wildly about various absurd election conspiracies long-debunked by the courts, by election officials, by basically anyone with a brain. It’s quite impressive tbh

Just goes to show that any jackass can get elected in some of these deep red GOP districts. :lol:
So for the next four years they can use their own version of 'Not my president' after complaining about the 'snowflakes' doing that during the Trump term.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Imagine having the bravery to act on the claims that the election was stolen put forward by the Republicans and the right-wing media, and actually storm the Capitol building, only to be called Antifa by the same people few hours later :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 61)