'Murica! (148 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I also saw videos of them charging at and fighting police, so it's odd.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but it would have to be Mar-a-Lago.
There were ridiculously few police outside at the barricades. Borderline absurd. It’s pretty hard to tell from the video of the police who moved the barricade aside and let them pass after talking to them if they were complicit or just let them pass because otherwise it was going to get violent fast. The cops posing for pictures with them, that’s a different story and they should be fired.

Massive screw up to not have more police there to begin with and even more ridiculous that they didn’t immediately send reinforcements once Trump told his followers to March on congress during his speech.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So it's over?

This is insane. Idk how anyone can try to justify this
they already blaming it on Antifa saying it was a false flag operation :lol2:

They’ve been trying to share pictures of people who were at BLM protests this summer and then again in the Capitol today, but the couple I’ve seen were debunked pretty quick as MAGA counter protestors during the summer protests. The one photo they claimed was an Antifa guy, the other dude he’s smiling with in the photo is a known white supremacist lol

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
they already blaming it on Antifa saying it was a false flag operation :lol2:

They’ve been trying to share pictures of people who were at BLM protests this summer and then again in the Capitol today, but the couple I’ve seen were debunked pretty quick as MAGA counter protestors during the summer protests. The one photo they claimed was an Antifa guy, the other dude he’s smiling with in the photo is a known white supremacist lol
Everyone needs to get the fuck off of social media and chill the fuck out :lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The fact these people so easily got into the Capitol building should be investigated. I mean, the entire senate, house, and VP was there. That does seem very odd, and the BLM folks have a point that this wouldn't have happened if it was their protest.
Theres footage of the police litterally letting them in, in part of the barricade. And posing in pictures with them. Utterly baffling shit. The personification of privilege.
I would not be surprised if there is overlap between this and what occurred today.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...emacists-militias-infiltrate-us-police-report

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
How's your cousin handling things after the capitol and the third of November? :D
Was just gathering the presented theses. It's still semi-coherent.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

The truth!!1!!!!!11!
136461308_10218305192928746_8170033256140654115_n.jpg

And as a bonus, it's all the Democrat's fault somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

The capitol police have officers of all different races and sexes. If there was a standown it would have had to come from someone really high up.
Of course. I'm not saying this IS the reason of course, but it's also not totally impossible.
https://www.businessinsider.com/nyp...-appeared-on-fox-news-with-a-qanon-mug-2020-7

All we here can really do is speculate anyway.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Was just gathering the presented theses. It's still semi-coherent.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

The truth!!1!!!!!11!
136461308_10218305192928746_8170033256140654115_n.jpg

And as a bonus, it's all the Democrat's fault somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course. I'm not saying this IS the reason of course, but it's also not totally impossible.
https://www.businessinsider.com/nyp...-appeared-on-fox-news-with-a-qanon-mug-2020-7

All we here can really do is speculate anyway.
Has he ever visited South America?
Cuz I'm pretty sure his brain is infested with flesh eating bacteria.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You forgot to blur his name.

but I think we should go ahead and thank the antifa crowd that’s blending in for turning their hats backwards for identification purposes, joke’s on them lol

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Has he ever visited South America?
Cuz I'm pretty sure his brain is infested with flesh eating bacteria.
Maybe her crystals didn't recharge enough that night :boh:
You forgot to blur his name.

but I think we should go ahead and thank the antifa crowd that’s blending in for turning their hats backwards for identification purposes, joke’s on them lol
Nah, the last guy was just some random post that I happened to come across. No idea who he is and it was a public post so I didn't bother :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)