'Murica! (101 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Funny how right wingers refer to illegal immigrants as barbarians at the gates.
These fuckwits were actually calling DC police communists during the initial protests last night. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Andy.

Don't.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
He’s spent 4 years embarrassing himself alongside his hero, orange god emperor, he isn’t going to stop now. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Minimum 10 years in prison for everyone who attacked congress today, right GOP Trumptards?

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy.

Don't.

At the end of the day, there isn't any difference between looters destroying Michigan Avenue in Chicago and a bunch of retarded rednecks storming the US capitol. Just because everyone fetishizes about political theatre doesn't make one worse than the other; they're both destructive. But AOC's argument can be applied to those at the capitol.

And don't get me wrong. I hate those rednecks just as much as anybody else. But the problem is we are at the brink of civil war (to a certain degree) because of both sides; the left and their media allies and Trump and his gang of retards at the capitol.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Minimum 10 years in prison for everyone who attacked congress today, right GOP Trumptards?
Not sure, but the one person that died and the 10 people that got injured are obviously more important than a million Iraqis.

- - - Updated - - -

It is the far right's turn to cause havoc now. They must have been inspired by the events of the spring and summer.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
How do you manage to become the president of the USA, arguably the most significant political position in the world right now, and then become this.. I don't even know what to call it.

Arguably? It definitely is.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mo Brooks, congressman from Alabama should also be impeached for inciting this. Spoke at Trump rally and incited this shit, telling them “today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass.”

Rudi Giuliani told these loonies “let’s have trial by combat.”
:sergio:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Mo Brooks, congressman from Alabama should also be impeached for inciting this. Spoke at Trump rally and incited this shit, telling them today “today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass.”

Rudi Giuliani told these loonies “let’s have trial by combat.”
:sergio:
sounds like a bunch of terrorists to me, throw them all in Guantanamo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)