'Murica! (228 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I have a theory these protests were just a way for the proud boys to break into the capitol and take turns sniffing AOC’s chair. They’ve never seen someone so pretty and colored, given that they mostly have to do with their inbred family members.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have a theory these protests were just a way for the proud boys to break into the capitol and take turns sniffing AOC’s chair. They’ve never seen someone so pretty and colored, given that they mostly have to do with their inbred family members.
I certainly hope you're right.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
You may be on to something.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The fact these people so easily got into the Capitol building should be investigated. I mean, the entire senate, house, and VP was there. That does seem very odd, and the BLM folks have a point that this wouldn't have happened if it was their protest.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Maybe Iraq will invade the US to bring them back democracy.
If you think of a joke, the Onion has already thought of it.
https://www.theonion.com/serbia-deploys-peacekeeping-forces-to-u-s-1819565829

- - - Updated - - -

Erected by the MAGAs. :lol:
They should use it on themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Are these people so stupid?
What facial recognition software lmao?
Fucking idiots.
I hate them.
I wish the worst for them.
The world will be a better place without them.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The fact these people so easily got into the Capitol building should be investigated. I mean, the entire senate, house, and VP was there. That does seem very odd, and the BLM folks have a point that this wouldn't have happened if it was their protest.
Theres footage of the police litterally letting them in, in part of the barricade. And posing in pictures with them. Utterly baffling shit. The personification of privilege.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Theres footage of the police litterally letting them in, in part of the barricade. And posing in pictures with them. Utterly baffling shit. The personification of privilege.
I also saw videos of them charging at and fighting police, so it's odd.

- - - Updated - - -

Did he mention who you gonna nuke this time?
No, but it would have to be Mar-a-Lago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 216)