'Murica! (89 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Shameless GOP scumbags like Brooks, Gosar, Gaetz, etc trying to claim this was an Antifa false flag op. :lol:

It was planned literally all in the open on the right wing conspiracy corners of the internet like Parler, The Donald, Gab, etc. They did exactly what they said they were going to do. And somehow these imbeciles still lie about it.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.npr.org/sections/congre...ans-to-storm-capitol-were-made-in-plain-sight

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As much as I think he has been begging for prison, I'm not sure that's the best idea. Of course, I think capital punishment is a cop out compared to doing time.

With the brain-dead, conspiracy-led followers he has, we don't need martyrs. If he dies, we need to give him a bath from 20,000 feet like Osama Bin Laden's corpse. Best yet for a live Trump: force him to continue living free in a world where is is faced with his irrelevancy and delusions as a crackpot. His creditors will eat him alive without a platform. That's really the best punishment for him.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Where was Biden's outraged speech on the riots back in June? You know, the riots that caused the deaths of 20+ people, the destruction of private property and small businesses, and 2 billion dollars worth of damage?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
it is a legit question though.
It is in its own context. Less so to dredge things up 6 months later and play a whaddaboutism game.

Then I guess it's one rule for me, another for thee.

He could have made two speeches condemning both attacks equally for what they are: abhorrent acts of violence. But I guess he needed those votes and so did the media who egged on the "fiery but mostly peaceful" riots.
This is a relatively primitive comparison technique though. 90% of people who receive infractions or bans on the Tuz follow the same whine: "So-in-so said this bad word in the Zlatan thread, so how come he isn't banned?" as if to deflect from their own culpability.

"If OJ Simpson can murder is wife and get away with it, why shouldn't I murder my wife too?"

Are we really having that argument and expecting anything useful to come of it?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
This is a relatively primitive comparison technique though. 90% of people who receive infractions or bans on the Tuz follow the same whine: "So-in-so said this bad word in the Zlatan thread, so how come he isn't banned?" as if to deflect from their own culpability.
They would be right in raising that concern, so long as it doesn't excuse their behaviour. The same principles should apply to everyone equally, otherwise it's an injustice.
"If OJ Simpson can murder is wife and get away with it, why shouldn't I murder my wife too?"
That's just a false equivalency though, isn't it? Nowhere did I express that these thugs were right and justified in storming the Capitol just because the Antifa mob burnt shit down back in June. I merely said that the media and the president-elect should treat both incidents equally for what they are, instead of blantantly propagating their evident left-wing biases to the population.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 72)