'Murica! (85 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Amazing how you can get arrested for basically stealing money off your base and still be up and about and be heard.
Like Trump said with regards to himself, but it definitely applies to all these right wing “superstar” personalities, he could shoot some random person walking down 5th ave and not lose one supporter.

- - - Updated - - -

Greta Thunberg just slaying Donald Trump. So good. So savage. :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They could surely rule out votes as fraudulent, could they not?

- - - Updated - - -

I never understood how mail in votes could be managed. I mean, those votes would have to be cross-referenced with a list of folks that already voted in person, or if prior to the in person vote, ensuring the person doesn't vote again. Seems like a lot to manage from a paper perspective, as well as systematically. In knowing how the government works, the BA in me says I'm sure everything works just fine. :howler:
They could rule out fraudulous votes if it's a clearcut case.

But you can see why you'd be very hesitant as a judge. The people choose their president. You don't want to interfere.

Regardless, I think everyone knows that Trump lost this election. It might have been closer than expected, but I don't think anyone truly believes Trump got the necessary votes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's just a slip of the tongue. What he means to say is "if we only count votes for me, I won. Bigly."
He could go on stage and tell people he was 25 years old and 75kg and do it with a straight face and absolute confidence.

He's an interesting character from a psychological POV. His ego is yuge, but suspiciously fragile.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He could go on stage and tell people he was 25 years old and 75kg and do it with a straight face and absolute confidence.

He's an interesting character from a psychological POV. His ego is yuge, but suspiciously fragile.
That's true.

He's able to convince a large number of people of anything & everything. Doesn't matter if it's true, unlikely or completely false.

Jun 16, 2020
Following the elections is like watching a South Park episode. Can’t think of any country in Europe where things go so strange as in the US. Maybe Belgium but they just don’t know what they’re doing in general.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Following the elections is like watching a South Park episode. Can’t think of any country in Europe where things go so strange as in the US. Maybe Belgium but they just don’t know what they’re doing in general.
Isn't your nickname Sicilian?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Media cutting away during a press conference, because the lies just become too much...

This tells me they know Trump lost and now they're going after him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)