'Murica! (148 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
You don't know what is at stake for some toasters since through all the finnish darkness and snow the nwo globalism aids is never gonna get to you. Weaponized social media *feelings* will dictate every aspect of any NA or EU citizen's lives. Forever.
I'm quite certain that Donald not getting re-elected won't affect the lives of any German negatively. Also as EU citizen you're always free to escape to Finland.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:agree:

Must be conspiracy against Trump! Biden crime family fraud! Coping mechanism so strongk. Of course the muppets who support him are having pathetic tantrums all across the nation, or have gone silent as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh please. What utter nonsense. The pendulum will swing back and forth like it always does.
2 credits have been deposited to your account. Your current social credit balance is 151. You may apply for an individual housing unit now, citizen #65368987

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I don’t go on this subforum of Tuz often, but I just realized that on top of sharing the same football views, LgorTudor and DAiDevil share the same political views too.

They are both German as well.

I wonder if they are bum buddies, they probably met on grinder.

DAi is likely the one who takes it up the arse while Lgor is the one who does the fucking, DAi has always had a more submissive personality.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
1) Murica needs to improve voter ID laws
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_Identification_laws_in_the_United_States
I didn't even know you could show up to elections without photo ID in so many states :shifty:
Some of these states are the ones under suspicion now

2) how does it take so long for some states to count the votes, and how are some decisive ones are stuck at 9X% for 2 days now. Shady as fuck, like they are printing new ballots all the time. A 3 mil state like Nevada can't count their votes while 50-100mil population european countries get their precise results by next morning.

The election is most likely rigged but Trump will not be able to prove anything. Make the election harder to rig
Instead of Facebooking, you could've just googled Nevada's rules and deadlines.

Photo ID, etc requirements in southern states is as honest a practice as gerrymandering by Republicans. They reduce number of black votes.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t go on this subforum of Tuz often, but I just realized that on top of sharing the same football views, LgorTudor and DAiDevil share the same political views too.

They are both German as well.

I wonder if they are bum buddies, they probably met on grinder.

DAi is likely the one who takes it up the arse while Lgor is the one who does the fucking, DAi has always had a more submissive personality.
Dai is skinny jeans wearing, Alice Glass loving, Vox media posting former SJW with classic central Euro neutral expression who kept 6' distance even before pandemic who's now confused about his identity after encountering Tuz and lgor.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Lost in the tangled web of this drawn out election, record high of 116,000 new coronavirus cases today in the US. 3 month highs on Hospitalizations and ICU numbers.

Poor Sleepy Joe if he wins. Inheriting an absolute disaster from Donald Dotard.
sleepy joe won’t win, even if he does win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)